my lupo

pastle boy

How have you held the t-piece down? Need some ideas. Ta.

aswell as plastic welds the T piece has clips plus the where the two parts meet the t piece sits under the front piece of the dash so it hold itself in no problem

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks lads ! yeh like he said the tea peace has 3 clips that remain that you can use but make sure you cut off all the old plastic weld clips i did mine with a dremal or it wont sit wright on the dash and rattle like mad

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks mint, i have the same color lupo and didn't think it could look so good, you look like you have spent alot of money but definitely money well spent!!

what size are your lenso's?

and for the headlights what kind of spray paint can you use?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Niiiice, where did you get those engine cover bolts? I'm looking for some in that colour 'n' size for my centre caps but I haven't had any luck finding any in any.

Also have you painted your rocker cover? It looks nice! Was it much trouble to do?

thanks lads and big up to farther ted for the first fix on the bmc ! the alloy pipe is just a 70mm 45degree turbo inlet pipe the alloy t peace is a bov pipe from a a3 it looks and sounds awsome

i got the bolts ages ago from a firm that was closeing down i have loads p.m me your address ill send you 4 mate if you want iv got them in my center caps to thay look the nuttz