Kara's GTI

Kara

Well here she is....this is the autotrader pics, weather was poop when i got the car back in october so couldnt take any decent pics...Standard apart from the retrim

mediaid813776844.jpg

mediaid813776861.jpg

mediaid813776944.jpg

mediaid813776957.jpg

media-1.jpg

Got her for much cheapness....Got to love the credit crunch!!! :D:D

She was booked in for a full respray in white back in january....but got put off the idea...regret it now, probably going to think about a respray when winter comes around again though.

here she is all snowfoamed!!! haha

IMG_3316.jpg

and the wheels to go on...

P251008_150601.jpg

So far the mods are:

Coilovers

Dewipered

Debadged/destickered lol

Cambridge lights purchased from Kenzie...Cheers dude! :)

BMC...My fuel guage seems to be in the red a bit too often :( hehe

Manifold....Still to be fitted, hopefully be on for the SVAG RR at the end of feb

Boot Popper ready to go!

BBS RS 001's :wub::wub::wub: purchased from bluloop before i found the car. thought i should buy a car to go with my new wheels..you know how it is :P

Wheels arent on yet...but will be for UD. Just need to get the boot smoothed and a few wee bits here and there. Everythings a bit late notice but i was adamant the car would not be going to UD if i hadn't had these wee things done.

hope you all like....i'll be keeping the car quite subtle...for now B)

Cheers, Kara

Edited by Kara

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kara ... wondered if you were going to pop on and put some pics up! Glad to hear you and Dave are now taking both cars to UD - didn't want Byron and I to be the only saddos driving down in separate cars!!! :P:lol:

Hi Kara ... wondered if you were going to pop on and put some pics up! Glad to hear you and Dave are now taking both cars to UD - didn't want Byron and I to be the only saddos driving down in separate cars!!! :P:lol:

Hiya Linz!! aye finally got round to it!

HAHA...its poop eh? Dave ALWAYS wants to take his car everywhere...selfish bugger B)

love the retrim! who did it and how much if you dont mind me asking!!!???

superb car though! really love it!

I cant remember what company the previous owner worked for (i shall find out when dave gets in) but it wouldve only cost the boy the materials, as he done it all himself BONUS lol

You werent in Aberdeen tonight, were you?

nah wasnt me! it takes me to go to the corner shop in this weather never mind aberdeen!!! :lol:

Bluloop....HAHA, no need to worry...infact im even considering taking the RS's as my passengers till i arrive :DB) im seriously dying to get them on though...roll on the summer

they still have a bed all to themselves in the spare room, i thought it was wise to move dave back into our bed for our relationships sake :bleh::thumbup: LOL

thanks for looking folks! will try to keep this updated as i go along

I spotted it when it was on autotrader and was tempted to buy it just for the interior! It's fantastic B)

thank you! it was the interior that caught my eye for sure!

Us Fifers love our wee Fix it/Wash it days....good chance to have the banter and do something productive at the same time!! haha

washed the car today again and even polished it....then the rain came on :angry::angry: was going to get better pics but will do this week!

thanks for looking folks! B)

Edited by Kara

• 2 weeks later...

Well, was carless over the weekend to get the boot smoothed

hope you all love it as much as i do!! Was going to leave the VW badge but i'm so glad i got it all smoothed. well chuffed with it!

feb021.jpg

feb022.jpg

She goes in to Trix on saturday to get the manifold put on and tyres will be ordered on thursday :D

almost set for UD now, just a few wee bits n bobs here to get done.

need to rethink getting a respray though....my paint seems to get worse everytime i wash it... :(:angry: