Kara's GTI

Kara

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does that mean everytime you spray your back window the boot opens ? lol

mikey

no no no no.....the lupo has been dewipered!! and the water pipe has been disconnected!! lol

oh aye...if your a fan of the rear mirror...this mod is a HUGE no no!!! ive driven a few times with the window completely thick with muck....it made me realise how much i don't use my wing mirrors :o

but hey ho....as long as i can see out the front window its cool!!!....must remember to top up my water...

aw nice one mikey! you must come along to the svag meets on sundays!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

The car was looking awesome at UD Kara, shame i never got round to getting dave to detail my wheels... ahwell i sorted them out ok for myself...

got a few things in the pipeline so the car may be very different by the next show...maybe more action men though...

Guest Lauryn

Lovely, admired it again at UD :) Didnt see you in person though so couldnt have a chat sadly! Love the smoothed boot, was gonna do it to mine before I went and spent a fortune on some wheels there!

Lovely, admired it again at UD :) Didnt see you in person though so couldnt have a chat sadly! Love the smoothed boot, was gonna do it to mine before I went and spent a fortune on some wheels there!

oooohhh...is it a secret? tell me tell me.....i spied the wheels i have wanted for months....i hope theyre not the same ones!! :o

i seen you but u were going in the other direction, or if im honest, i noticed your "warm" shoes haha. catch yi at biggar if youre heading along!

and thank you!

The car was looking awesome at UD Kara, shame i never got round to getting dave to detail my wheels... ahwell i sorted them out ok for myself...

was good to meet you!!! i LOVE your loop! its SO different. Dave always seems to be sorting everyone elses cars/parts out!! he still hasnt machine polished my car or his own yet!

HAHA....and what a shame on the poor wee action man!!!!

Edited by Kara