THE LOOOOOOP!

HAIRBear

Hey people!

Bought my loop off my mate Matt (melonman) from here a couple of months ago and loving it!

Not sure what i want to do with her next, i have two options really and thought id put it out there for a few suggestions!

and any suggestions on some nice deep dish's would be cool :P

So the two options i have in mind...

i either want to take off the side skirts..put some 14" deep dish on and slam it

or

keep the side skirts on and put some 15's on...

Then either way some porsche 911 seats...marble grey leather :D ..then im not sure if i should take the back seats out or get them done in matching leather. not sure! any thoughts?

LOOOOOOOP.jpg

Lupo.jpg

Lupo3.jpg

Nice looking lupo.

I wouldn't remove the skirts though, unless the font bumper is also coming off. The reiger kit sits quite low and without the skirts the bumper will look poo. Its all or nothing ;)

Nice looking lupo.

I wouldn't remove the skirts though, unless the font bumper is also coming off. The reiger kit sits quite low and without the skirts the bumper will look poo. Its all or nothing ;)

yep simpo's right tbh :)

you could look for some skirts you find more appealing?

but i don't know if it would be worth it

Cheers :)

i should of said...i dont have the schmidts that are on it in those photos, they didnt come with the sale i just have some 15" winter wheels at the moment :( and dont have any photos - so any suggestions of what to get for when the sun comes out would be cooool...

Nice looking lupo.

ah thats a really good point cheers mate, not what i was hoping to her but true i think! lol dam

• 3 weeks later...

..not a fan of smoked headlights!

but my mind has been made up about the body kit lol

im on the look out for a 3L front, get that on and the skirts off, some pop out windows soon hopefully.

first i have to repair my back bumper thw as some BELLL hit it when it was parked and just drove off! :( flehh.