Advice needed

al3x kay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roadster or coupe aka the FOOT.

I have driven both.... I really like them...

you will probably put both of them into a ditch. loads and loads of power on the rear wheels....

I like both of them... The roadster would be more fun... There is nothing to do in Coupe's apart from rag them... at least you can put the roof down and enjoy the sunshine in the summer... it adds a really nice element to driving IMO....

bit of an aquired taste looks wise and the suspension is fairly crude design wise. I'd not recommend it unless it was one of the later ones with a decent straight six.

MSPORT..

3.2 321BHP from a straight six..... 0-100 mph = 11.0seconds... same as a 996 carrera 4s....

They are fast and still look good IMO....

Hang on a minute!

Like other BMW models, isn't there the M-Sport trimmed model (with anything from the 1.9 litre engine in it) and the Z3M? £3k seems too cheap for it to be the firebreathing model.

Edited by IDGM

I have just looked on piston heads.. the cheapest one is going for double that....

Is this a very good friend or a very stupid friend?

Hmmm

IS it a M roadster? you need to find this out... Nothing worse than a BMW with an M badge on it... I would rather cut my balls off with a blunt table spoon than drive one of them.

He is a friend of my fathers, I don't really know him that well.

I was only told Msport, and not knowing much about BMW's yeah I guess it could be one of the piddly little ones!

I don't even know why he is selling it.

I too have just been on auto trader and it does seem very cheap.

DAMN, bet it's like the 1.9 114bhp version or something

And my day was going so well too

MSport is just a designation of the sport models, my 3 sereies was a MSport (usually means sports suspension, sports seats and bigger wheels) but can be had on any of the engines from a 1.9 to 3lr

was one on the auction report thread a couple of times on Pistonheads, wasn't selling so withdrawn a few times. Was a tidy enough example but only sold for under £3k in the end I think. Any update on the details of the one you were offered?