Advice needed

al3x kay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not really... i drove it back home... bent subframe, bent upper and lower suspension arms... bent alloy and buggered tire...

spun it on a round about.... too fast for the conditions... :( spun was induced by a fox running out... i tried to drive round it but lost it.... if i had been going slower i would have been fine!

my driving has improved heaps especially after my three years of riding a bike.... I am also older and more sensible... a powerfull rear wheel drive car with snapper handling is not a good idea at 21.... IMO.

Thats a good effort, suppose vtec and rwd could be a bit of an arse.

yeah, well into vtec zone in forth when the rear driver side tyre came off the rim [Police investigator out for a look, walked me through it showing the marks where the metal of the rim dug into the road surface etc.] decided not to do me for dangerous driving because of the investigator's statement though due to the lack of rubber on one wheel the speed was hard to estimate from the skid marks but was assumed to be over the posted limit. Took out a telegraph pole and cut power to a small village. Many years ago now though and much more sensible and always check my tyre pressures.

Edited by Crusoe