Wheeeeeels!

Piratefleet

Thinking of changing the wheels on my lupo. I like the ones that came with it but thinking of putting slightly smaller ones on.... the ones on it seem quite chavvy

does anyone know of a good place to buy wheels from?

If i do put smaller ones on will i need to adjust the ride height at all?

also any recommendations? pics would be loooovely! =] =] =]

cheers

Stuart

Edited by Piratefleet

Then it's settled. the ones i have will stay cause i like them too!

tis already lowered a bit but i think it's on springs (how bad is that - i don't even know for sure!!) so might look into coilovers in the new year!

spacers - i don't know a thing about them.. are they easy? or are they a minefield of options - some of which are correct and some of which are not?

Cheers for the comments so far by the way!

Cheers for that. i had a look at their page and read their blurb about spacres and to be honest im still a little confused. they talk about a few different typed, A, A Centric, B Centric and B+ Centric... i read what these mean but have no idea which one is right for me... or how big i will need

it seemed to be very easy to change your mind about getting new wheels? why dont you call venom motorsport and ask them what you need, they are the ones that sell them, they should know exactly!

Well i wasn't sure about changing the ones that are on it cause like i said in my original post, i do like them - so whats the point in paying for new wheels if im not sure what to get anyway?

didnt know if they would just tell me that it was entirely up to me which ones i got so i was looking for advice seeing as you lot can actually see what the car looks like and i have no idea as ive never done this sort of thing before and you lot seem to know what your talking about