***The Official Premier League thread***

Adam

I would love to see Arsenal win the league, i just don't think they will, i don't think they have strength in depth.

So c'mon Mr Wenger, prove me wrong!

Anyway, i'm off to St James' now to see if we can beat Wigan and hopefully the curly haired Collocini can keep Zaki quiet.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon the Arsenal!! We will win the league

Amr Zaki is clearly the best find of the season so far, to say that Berbatov is, well, Zaki on loan 8 goals, Berbatov 30 mil, 4 goals (or something)

Finally we've got a good football thread going, the Euros one in the summer was good, as should this one!

its not always about goals!

and believe me arsenal wont win the league.

Well if we can't even win our home games we don't deserve to, a think were the most frustrating team in the world, beat man u last week, can't even perform against villa. Bendtner is crap, why he is allowed to lead the line i have no idea. How were going to make the ground up now i have no idea

Newcastle? :o i cant see that happenin. i also think they have 1 of the best fan basis in europe

It happened to Leeds! and all the other teams you would have thought would be struggling (Hull, Stoke, WIGAN) seem to be doing pretty well!

its not always about goals!

and believe me arsenal wont win the league.

No its not always about goals but for a bloke on-loan who can hardly even communicate with his team-mates, I think hes tearin it up!

Edited by ash24

It happened to Leeds! and all the other teams you would have thought would be struggling (Hull, Stoke, WIGAN) seem to be doing pretty well!

well what happend to readin? first season was it 6th? it just happens and it will probs be the same with hull and stoke.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well I think Aston villa will break the top4 this time. Were looking good at the moment and O'Neil is one of the best managers in the league, no doubt about that!

O'neil has done wonders with villa you have to admire it!

Chelsea will win the Prem by far. The others have screwed it up and Chelsea won't drop enough points for the rest to catch up.

Who cares anyway. Leeds United forever :)

:rolleyes:

*cough *cough* :coffee::shades:

MAN UTD FTW!

We're epically in the brown stuff if it happens! Leeds Mk2...

If we can get players fit I think we'll stay up, it looks like Boro and Portsmouth want to go down even more than us, and I can see us leapfrogging Stoke.

I feel sorry for WBA, I'm good mates with Tony Mowbray's brother so they're like my second team. I'd love it if they stay up, only if we do too though! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...