DC09 14/6/09

manback

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 people for the cl stand? What's happened to this place? :(

We would go on but we are one of only two cars coming down from Aberdeen, another 1000 mile round trip :wacko:

Would feel bad leaving him so going to park up together, the bonus is his car gets loads of attention :lol:

We would go on but we are one of only two cars coming down from Aberdeen, another 1000 mile round trip :wacko:

Would feel bad leaving him so going to park up together, the bonus is his car gets loads of attention :lol:

Ok Colin, you're off the hook :lol:

As for you Mr. Jamie Treblet mk4, you are not.

Mine's definitely going to be on the stand, almost all ready to go apart from giving it a decent clean! I think there's going to be a few lupo's about not on the stand too.

I'm glad you're making the trip down Colin, looking forward to seeing the new addition!! You've definitely made up my mind about whether or not i'll be show and shining mind!! :lol:

Who else is a definite?

I'm glad you're making the trip down Colin, looking forward to seeing the new addition!! You've definitely made up my mind about whether or not i'll be show and shining mind!! :lol:

Thanks Chris, hope its worth the trip. :)

im not going to be insured for this which is annoying as its just round the corner! looks like its going to be a good show, so ill grab a lift off some one,

hope to see some of you there,

So is anyone coming from CL to this??? I'm planning on getting loop finished Sat to be free to get here for a CL stand.

Yeah me and Sarah will be there, might be the smallest CL stand ever by the looks of it. Quality not quantity though i guess! :lol:

I'm heading down to Brackley tomorrow so i'll PM you my number for if you need to get in touch.