DC09 14/6/09

manback

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and i think Andy Peek is going to be there but he'll be in the show and shine i'd have thought.

;) yus i will be in the show an shine although may not if colin is coming! :lol: :lol:

May be coming to this ... but not in the Lupo. Byron is picking a new car up tomorrow - still undecided whether to continue south and stay for the show on Sunday, or head straight back home.

Well done to the Lupo winners! And Kenzie for his prize in the Audi class! Was a great show - gutted it was a last minute decision for us and I never had the Lupo, but was nice to just enjoy the show as a spectator for a change! :D Forgot to bring my memory card to work but I will post pics up tonight.

You are very welcome!

When we came back to the car to leave a few folk approached us saying that they had seen a child swinging a camera around and hit the Golf. There's a wee 5p sized dent and a small scratch. :angry: The people said the guy he was (with dad/brother/guardian) was aware and just walked away. Gutted ... he'd had the car less than 24 hrs!!! :(

F*ck sake! Bet Byron was raging. I'm not surprised actually, I noticed a few people letting their kids do as they pleased, a little girl almost walked into the back of my car, I gave her dad (i assume) a look of disapproval and he apologised, but you'd think they could at least watch what their brats are doing, not swinging a camera around a car show. C*nts.

Great show especially for a first one! There were some seriously good cars there and never felt bored once which is always a sign of a good show!! :lol: Colin's car just gets better and better, that white GTI was lovely too.

Kenzie, i never saw your car until you followed us out but it looked awesome in the mirror!

Kenzie, i never saw your car until you followed us out but it looked awesome in the mirror!

Ahhh, I wondered who that was infront of me, did the passenger wave or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Ahhh, I wondered who that was infront of me, did the passenger wave or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Yeah it was Sarah (YLC) waving, she thought you didn't have a clue who we were!! :lol:

Good to catch up and meet some new faces, nice show with the sun showing roll on a few more!!

Good standard of Loops out on show too, Colin the legend continues to wipe the board!!