2 lupos in... Fast Car of all places, black sport and a silver GTi

Boy'dup

Silver Gti with bra, black roof and mirrors, Mk2 Golf rims Y434UDS

Black sport i think Ronal turbos SC03SXS

also a red lupo on the arse of the girl for the Donny 2008 advert (black fuel filler, black rims with polished dishes, black bonnet)

Silver Gti with bra, black roof and mirrors, Mk2 Golf rims Y434UDS

Black sport i think Ronal turbos SC03SXS

also a red lupo on the arse of the girl for the Donny 2008 advert (black fuel filler, black rims with polished dishes, black bonnet)

The sport sounds like Kenzie's.

the red one with the black feul filler flap and roof has also been in fastcar, V reg and the last three letters are EAL i think.

and theres nowt wrong with fast car, theres been a euro motor in almost every issue for about a year now. and out of fast car, lax flower and redline its the only one thats stuck to its roots, to get in the other one's you need to have put 50k into a lambo or something daft like that

the red one with the black feul filler flap and roof has also been in fastcar, V reg and the last three letters are EAL i think.

and theres nowt wrong with fast car, theres been a euro motor in almost every issue for about a year now. and out of fast car, lax flower and redline its the only one thats stuck to its roots, to get in the other one's you need to have put 50k into a lambo or something daft like that

I saw that Lupo in Milton Keynes a couple months back, reg is V456 EAL and it's an absolute minter, cream leather interior as well. Such a gorgeous car that I actually stopped and took some photos of it :lol:

NOCK

You obviously don't read PVW then.

Is there a mag which that car hasn't been in?! :rolleyes:

Tis a minter though, was in the issue of golf+which had your's truely in it B)

(Just though id drop that in. Worth half a scene point that is :P)

i want to punch whoever wrote 'look sweet on da Lupo'

I'm guessing the red one with the black bonnet Chris mentioned is probably the one with reg V***EAL recently sold