What in the name of Christ!

Lukus 9N

Don't you get an interest free loan of thousands and thousands of pounds whilst at University?

Makes thirty four quid seem cheap to me.

I wish!

Im getting charged interest on my student loan :(

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drugs kill.

I got scared to death in college when they showed a video of a girls last words to her mother.

She took ecstasy and didn't realise she was allergic, she dehydrated, collapsed and screamed herself to death on the phone to her mum.

She was screaming "MUM, GET IT OUT OF ME! HELP ME MUM!" Then she died.

That was enough about drugs for me.

Serving us burgers is not paying us back.

Sorry? I've completely lost you.

Our loans are LOANS not free money. It gets payed back. If you didn't go to uni then that's your choice, but for those that chose to (or needed to), then the consequences are that we need LOANS to get us by.

im no expert, ive tried it but im no expert and im not going back there, but the whole time, from start to all the next day your supposed to constantly drink water... or you will die, well get seriously ****ed up at least

but in that sense... alcohol also kills...

Drugs kill.

I got scared to death in college when they showed a video of a girls last words to her mother.

She took ecstasy and didn't realise she was allergic, she dehydrated, collapsed and screamed herself to death on the phone to her mum.

She was screaming "MUM, GET IT OUT OF ME! HELP ME MUM!" Then she died.

That was enough about drugs for me.

:o that's dark! I never saw that but I'm sure it'd make most of us think twice.

alcohol also kills...

So does breathing in air, gonna stop doing that?

Alcohol vs. Drugs

It's an old argument.

Drink causes alcoholics and car deaths etc.etc.

Whilst drugs cause addiction and death etc.etc.

But since alcohol is legal (even if it's only because of the taxes and the Parliamentary drinking sessions) I'll stick to drinking alcohol responsibly (If I can.).

I dunno, you hear a lot of horror stories of people but I've got a lot of friends who take a lot of drugs and no one seems to have died yet. I tried most of the common ones, had a good time, got a bit bored. Then just stopped doing them. Wasn't like I decided I needed to quit or anything but I just lost interest.

:o that's dark! I never saw that but I'm sure it'd make most of us think twice.

It was quite distressing!

When my brother went to University he had a lecture on one of the first days, it was an agricultural college so alot of the boys drank quite alot.

This lecture was with the father of a boy who died in a car crash about two months before my brother came to the Univeristy. He cried and cried through the lecture, talking about his son and how much he missed him. A lecture room full of rugby players, and farmers and yet most of them ending up crying.

Don't drink and drive.

All I'm gonna say on the Alcohol vs Drugs argument is that Alcohol is sourced from suppliers who are well known and have to comply to Health and safety regulations.

Dodgey dave in the local park isn't being watched by anyone when he's pouring silica into your bad of weed.

All I'm gonna say on the Alcohol vs Drugs argument is that Alcohol is sourced from suppliers who are well known and have to comply to Health and safety regulations.

Dodgey dave in the local park isn't being watched by anyone when he's pouring silica into your bad of weed.

nasty stuff... essentially inhaling miniature glass fibres cant be good for people

I've got a lot of friends who take a lot of drugs and no one seems to have died yet.

I understand your point, but it's more the fact that they can kill quickly even when you think you're having fun.

My Grandad says:

If you lined up and shot every single drug dealer in the country and eradicated drug problems whilst doing so, you'd create a crime free nation.

My Grandad says:

If you lined up and shot every single drug dealer in the country and eradicated drug problems whilst doing so, you'd create a crime free nation.

Your grandad is wrong.

Sorry

I understand your point, but it's more the fact that they can kill quickly even when you think you're having fun.

My Grandad says:

i wouldnt listen to him, sorry to say it but thats balls

speedings a crime, pissing in the street is a crime, drink driving is a crime.... not caused by drugs

Your grandad is wrong.

Sorry

Your grandads a bloomin' lier!

I think shooting them isn't the way forward, but the profits from drugs and the whole "drugs" line of "clients" is where the crime happens.

If you get my jist.

Crime also happens when kids want sweeties and mommy won't give them any coins. Now unless mommy won't give them and coins because she's spent it all on crack, then there's still crime there but no drugs.

I think that's more where me and Boy'dup were going with that statement.

NOCK

Edited by NOCK