LoopHole's Loopy Loopin

Loophole

http://www.crute.info/car/1.JPG

http://www.crute.info/car/2.JPG

Hope you like it!!! Since pics, have had red GTI interior fitted and am awaiting the fitting of suspension. Would appreciate any relevant criticism!!! Thanks!! More photos to follow. twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

dont you like the sunstrip???? cheese??? I have taken the door strips off, awaiting door handles in chrome and chrome grille!!!

I dunno which suspension, not fitted yet, but its some `Race-X` or something from a german site! Will be fitted as soon as cash permitts. Stiffened too!! Drops between `40-60mm`. I only paid about £200 for it so I dont expect much from it!!! I am after some decent deep dish wheels soon, and all my wheels have chunks taken out of them!!!

• 2 months later...

These are the most recent pics of my vehicle!!! Shame you cant see GTI Interior, but the gap between sideskirts and floor are 3/4 the length of the Average Small Nokia Phones!

Any criticism would be appreciated, and NO washing the car is NOT a point to criticise!

r231.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

r232.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thanks!

Suspension is some weird one I got off a german guy on eBay! But it's stiffened and dropped. The skirts are Reiger, or so I was told when I bought them!!! The front, side and rear is a reiger kit. And along with the Sebring centre exhaust kit, it works great!!! Would the GTI grille fit the 1.4??

I always wondered where my wheels went 8) hehe

Looking good mate, I love the grill, maybee lose the mesh inthe front bumper and fitting chrome rods into that to tie it all together?

A GTi grill doesnt fit, but VW do a honeycone grill for the non GTi.

Although Id stick with what you have, looks really good. Nice one mate!

M3 chrome mirrors were a b1tch, but i was asking on another thread about how to take them off. I found the way to do it on a manual set, by breaking one of them!! So post for that will follow! All I need now is money to get the spoiler!!! Then, BADBOY!!! But not like Lupo on Chromes, I am afraid! Looks like an old beetle bonnet on a lupo!!! (No offence)!!

• 3 months later...

Check these pics, feedback appreciated!!

1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

What he said, I really like how black the whole car looks, and the chrome spoils it, makes it look fussy and over done, all imho.

Everything else looks great, like the front spoiler, and the mesh, looks good. I'd personally drop the R badge, but it does look nice, maybe just lose the numbers, 23 looks a bit odd. If you could get 14, that would be better smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />