Petrols expensive... so make the most of it!

I think the most interesting thing is how it tells you how much you spend a year. Obviously its a rough guide, but it shows you how much of a saving you can make over a year with a bit of thoughtful driving!

Thoughtful driving does make a huge difference, i just can't put up with it for long! I never last a tank with driving slowly :wacko:

My cars MPG is all over the place recently, sometimes it does great but recently its been really poor. I usually never get less than 200/210 miles from the first half of the tank, recently im lucky to get 170 miles from the same amount.

Something is amiss with it somewhere, usually it works out to 50MPG over the tank, not great when you think the difference in the price of diesel and petrol at the pumps. Its roughly the same as a petrol doing 40MPG.

So ive just given up trying for economy for the moment, its pointless. I want a sporty petrol car now ... although ill probably change my mind. ;)

36 litres.

You can fit more in if you use The Secret Button in the filler neck and fill the expansion tank though.

But that's probably not the best idea in the world right now, with the sunny weather and all

Come to think of, I've never had a car that will hold more than 34litres :P