the northeast vw show (with pics!)

dubsy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say drive out, that way you can come and camp with us on the Saturday night then cain you car around some fun roads.

@ Adam, are you sure there's no football or work? Dont think we've ever actually met, even though we live like 5 mins from each other!

@ Adam, are you sure there's no football or work? Dont think we've ever actually met, even though we live like 5 mins from each other!

Nope no work and im pretty sure theres no footy, what can i say, you've gotta stick to your first love and for me thats the footy. ;)

I think we have met briefly at the Baltic, i have a good memory and i never forget a face, so it will be good to catch up.

I say drive out, that way you can come and camp with us on the Saturday night then cain you car around some fun roads.

Fun roads sound...fun! Funnily enough.

fun fun fun fun meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fun roads sound...fun! Funnily enough.

fun fun fun fun meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

So can I pop over to the other forum and put you down as a definate, but you will be working Saturday yes?

Hold your horses whinstaaan. I dunno, I forgot to see. So hold up eeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I'll let you know 2mo.

Mmmk

Dont you start with Bingo bullsh1t wench. I was aiming the question at a Durham Dubs person, not young Matthew. :P

Or you going to sort a meet up point before we get to the show so we all roll in together?

Well that is my plan Liam, ive had a look on google earth for a suitable place near the racecourse, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere. Is there anybody local enough to do a reccy? So I dont have to do a 100 mile round trip! Need enough space for 12 cars to pull in safely.

BP garage sounds the best option, now just need a definate answer on what time they want clubs in by?

I was looking at Google maps and just as you come off the A1(M) there is Bradbury Village. Seems to be a service road just as you turn off the A689 into the village.

Where is the BP Garage? I can't see it on the Google map/satellite.

Wolviston is miles out of my way :(

Edited by Silver!