iPhone 2

BenSilverLupo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pft, iPhone. Make it compatiable with all networks, including Visual Voicemail, without having to jailbreak it, or spend £££ on it. And give it a 5MP camera. And also a 32-64GB disk size. I mean 16GB? That's hardly half of my music, let alone contacts, messages, movies.

Then I might be interested.

:sleeping:

bet it won't be £100 over here.

it won't sit inline with the rest of the apple range of products.

on launch on July 11th the MAXIMUM price in any country will be $199. Price cuts across the world to flood the market with the product and get it into more companies at enterprise level.

Upgrades will be available to current iPhone owners first on July 11th. And then new customers will be able to purchase the phone on October 11th.

Edited by Joe

Upgrades will be available to current iPhone owners first on July 11th. And then new customers will be able to purchase the phone on October 11th.

Are you sure you've got that right? I've registered my interest as a new customer & have been sent a message saying that it'll be available in July - even to new customers.

I think 11 July - 11 October is the qualifying period for the free upgrade for existing customers?

I got an N95..... Its poo... crashes all the time... mircophone stop working everyday at some point.... So I can hear them they can't hear me... The battery door is held on by tape.. The lugs broke of it.... Pile of shite....

New Iphone... I'll take two please....

So it will be £150 for the 16 gig model?

Will you have to be with O2 like last time?

Not to sure on that. The way the site reads upgrades will be available first, followed by new customers later. It does strike me as a bit odd, although it would help with stocks as they don't want to be in a situation where people can't get the phones due to global shortages. We shall see on July 11th :)

Edited by Joe

I got an N95..... Its poo... crashes all the time... mircophone stop working everyday at some point.... So I can hear them they can't hear me... The battery door is held on by tape.. The lugs broke of it.... Pile of shite....

New Iphone... I'll take two please....

So it will be £150 for the 16 gig model?

Will you have to be with O2 like last time?

The days of £600 for a handset are over...

Nokia 8910i... retail £450

Nokia 8800.. Retail £600

Nokia N95 Retail I think £400?

Apple Iphone £150! WTF?

Still have to be on O2 yep, well if you do thing properly that is. £149 for the 16gig version, signing up for an 18month contract.

damn O2.. i m a vodaphone man.... think i will claim on the insurance for my busted up N95... ebay the new one..then get an unlocked ipod2 from ebay..

happy days...

now someone will tell me they are all unlockable!

Only free if you sign up for the £45 or £75 per month tariff. 8gb will be £99 for the £30 & £35 per month tariffs.

There's also a new £30 a month tariff - which isn't worth paying £30 for. You only get 75 mins & 125 texts whereas for an extra £5 you get 600 mins & 500 texts free.

I think the upgrades will be first, then new customers but only on new stocks - so if you want one and you're not an existing customer, register your interest on the O2 site asap. I already have. ;)

Registered interest this morning first thing, i'll definately be getting one, in white given the choice. I do hope that i don't have to wait till Ocotber as i'm not an existing O2 customer!

16GB in black for me I reckon. I'm not enough of a fashion-victim to pull off a white iPhone ;)

I'm going to truly kick off if I don't get one on July 11th. Think I'll take a few hours off work to get to the store for 9am!