project lupo-colour clash.........my eyes,my eyes!!!!

porschetrimr

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels look good mate should leave them the way they are and slam it.

cheers jord ,well pleased with em ,gonna put some narrower tyres on em( all the same this time though ;) )

cant really get a way with it any lower or it wont go out of the drive and the amount of grief ill get off the missus just aint worth it,after all it is her car ha ha i just keep taking it and doing stuff to it

dan

Edited by porschetrimr

• 2 weeks later...

about ready to get the alfa rims refurb d but still cant decide on colour,as i dont think the powdercoating bloke will be able to match the fantasia paint exactly ,which might look a bit ****??? so im thinking of going with a different colour

the contenders

one. interior colour

danred-1.jpg

two. wild card- drab nato green

dangreen-1.jpg

think im gonna spray the bbs centres fantasia green and get red bbs caps for em,they can be my winters unless i hate the alfa wheels when they come back???

cheers folks

dan

• 2 weeks later...

massive thanks to members lupo 1.0 and unheard off here i now have this lot to mess with,so just need to order some more flash red leather and its all systems go!!!

two proper decent blokes cant recommend them enough

cheers fellas

woooo hooo

P1010328.jpg

ps i still need some solid headrests if anyone has any??? after getting shafted by some one on here..you know who you are you sneaky tw*t

amazing how you can get two guys who will go out of there way to help you out ,then someone else who'll stiff you without a second thought

your welcome mate. carnt wait to see how they turn out, if your beetle is anything to go by the standard will be very high.

(bit off topic but do you still talk to the indian boy with the grey polo. carnt remember his name but i used to work with him and he told you about the tt rear that his mate was doing on a lupo, that mate was me lol)

Edited by lupo_1.0

• 3 weeks later...

Have to say, that Beetle is spot on.

I've never been a fan of the new Beetles, in fact I'd say I dislike them BUT that one actually makes me change my opinion. Stunning!

Hope you're having fun with the Lupo, looking forward to seeing that in all its glory when its finished. :)

your welcome mate. carnt wait to see how they turn out, if your beetle is anything to go by the standard will be very high.

(bit off topic but do you still talk to the indian boy with the grey polo. carnt remember his name but i used to work with him and he told you about the tt rear that his mate was doing on a lupo, that mate was me lol)

small world mate,i aint seen him for ages though,think ultimate dubs was the last time

Hey,

Any more trimming been done?!

nah ive been doing loads for other people instead as my boy wants to go snowboarding in feb so gotta to pay for that

pah ,rubbish!!!

but should be back on it next week as i think ive just about cleared my backlog of work

Have to say, that Beetle is spot on.

I've never been a fan of the new Beetles, in fact I'd say I dislike them BUT that one actually makes me change my opinion. Stunning!

Hope you're having fun with the Lupo, looking forward to seeing that in all its glory when its finished. :)

thanks m8,quite a few people have said the same about the bug,i tried to make it look a little harder as so many people do the flowers and stick on chrome ****,i thought id try and give it a harder edge ,it seems to go down pretty well at shows and stuff and the amount of attention it gets out on the road is mad!! although the loops catching up now!!!

cheers

dan

heres a new little update

did a 'pikey' refurb on the bbs 's for the www.evvo.co.uk bug meet ,seeing as the bugs sorn'd at the moment,i thought id better make the effort and represent in the loop.

anyway i won best non new beetle ,which was ace and got £25 off t.g.i fridays!!

photys! of my £25 refurb ,bargainous!!!

rubbed em down ,primered and first coat,ps cant recommend the halfords colour matched spray cans enough,theyre ace!!!

11102008080.jpg

red bbs stickers and red pinstriping tape and jobs a good un

11102008079-1.jpg

nearly done!

11102008083.jpg

and theyre on!!!i love em ,so glad i did them now

P1010330.jpg

evvo bug meet,ace day out and great to catch up with them all again,made me miss having the beetle,something rotten though

DSC02705.jpg

tried to sneak in ,incognito

DSC02676.jpg

spot the loop,wonder if anyone will notice me here? and not in the non beetle section ooops

DSC02706.jpg

RIMG1079.jpg

DSC_0157io.jpg

wahey best non beetle award goes to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the lairy loop

RIMG1101.jpg

Edited by porschetrimr

Those Speedlines are so crying out for a polished face.

I was really interested when your friend was selling, but I looked into either getting them bored out to take a spiggot, or custom adaptors made up and then the cost of the polish... they would have been a mighty expensive set of wheels.

Still love them though. :wub:

Those Speedlines are so crying out for a polished face.

I was really interested when your friend was selling, but I looked into either getting them bored out to take a spiggot, or custom adaptors made up and then the cost of the polish... they would have been a mighty expensive set of wheels.

Still love them though. :wub:

they dont need any of that ,just wobble bolts which ive got,they fit pretty much straight on,make me an offer as they need to go

heartagram ,it is lowered 40 mm but cant go lower as the missus will kill me

• 4 weeks later...