Wheres my wheel nut spanner?!

Pepsi

Looking at your info on the left you'd be better off going on a Clio forum :blush:

I'm not sure a GTi has one. It doesn't have a spare wheel so what would be the point?. Non GTi it should be in the holder wich sits in the spare wheel.

:)

Yeah but I still need to get my wheels off...!

Get thee to a motor factors and get thineself a cross brace, they work far better than any old factory supplied tool.

And from what I gather, you get a can of flat-u-fix and a compressor in the Gti, by dint of the boot well being filled by exhaust and battery

why would you carry a wheel brace when you have no spare to put on when you get your wheel off?? not even to mention you dont carry a spare to exchange a wheel with

For lifting my coilovers if I can't get somewhere, incase something goes wrong, any number of reasons to be honest.

I like to be prepared for doing something to my car if it breaks down, so I keep some tools in it and stuff to do some basic jobs.

For lifting my coilovers if I can't get somewhere, incase something goes wrong, any number of reasons to be honest.

I like to be prepared for doing something to my car if it breaks down, so I keep some tools in it and stuff to do some basic jobs.

That starts off all well and good, you start off with some spanners, spare oil, then add some axle stands, bottle jack, eventually you end up with a full snap-on kit and a tig welder :P

That starts off all well and good, you start off with some spanners, spare oil, then add some axle stands, bottle jack, eventually you end up with a full snap-on kit and a tig welder :P

haha, nah just some screwdrivers, zip ties, 2 adjustable spanners, a hammer, some grips, some pliers, wheel nut spanner!

I have a spare wheel to use for the lupo if i get a flat near home that someone could bring to me, but as i lock all of my tools away no-one would be able to get to anything i leave at home, so it will stay with me!

You don't have to take the wheels off to adjust coilovers.

If you're leaving the spare at home, why not leave the wheel brace with it?

Less weight in your car then. ;)

^ Cos I lock all my tools away so the scum in my area can't steal them, had a few break-ins over the years so now everything is locked away or nailed down!

haha, it's a super lightweight carbon fibre one....:P must only weight 1kg, if that in all seriousness, i'm not worried about weight!

it's prety obvious you've come from a french car dude it's ok your in a vw now they don't break down you don't need to carry round half of machinemart and two fully trained mechanics the worst thing to ever happen is a flat tyre even german cars sometimes suffer from them and a crash dub can't help you there