My loooop gti

Ad....

Hey all, been on here a few weeks doing a bit of research and finally got a lupo gti! Used to have a golf gti 16v so it's quite abit smaller but already feels more lively handling wise! Got a few things i'll do, 1st one being the ride height and getting it down on some coilies... just waaaay to high for me at the moment lol. Change of wheels and a few small tweaks like black badges and pressed plates. All will come in due course though, being a 1st year student means very little money! :rolleyes: Just thought i'd say hi anyway :)

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

Thanks, Ad

Edited by Ad....

Cheers for the comments :) Haha i live at home so have a job and stuff, just save up as i'm into cars in a big way... so most money goes on cars. Yer tis pretty clean now, took a day, help from mates and a lot of polish/wax to bring it up though, owner before hadnt heard of cleaning a car lol.

Ad

Really? Ace! :) i just thought they seemed pretty cheap, £280 for a set of 4 wheels :blink:

Image make some seriously sweet rims :shades: but thats £280 each though ;)

Yeah 205/45/15 is the standard size. But most go for 195/45/15

No matter, it looks great :shades:

Ahrite cheers! Brand new rubber all round aswell.. poop lol. Might be why the fronts rub slightly on the inner arch on full lock?

Image make some seriously sweet rims :shades: but thats £280 each though ;)

:lol: oh dear.... i feel a little stupid now. Thought it seemed too good to be true! Rethink on wheels for me :rolleyes:

oo very nice, i love it when i c another mini owner lol, loving the revolutions! always liked them ! tis myn :wub:

not the best pics on the go, but you get the idea!

Dave.jpg

Sxcmini.jpg

think its safe to say its quicker than the loop :P

Edited by musto

oo very nice, i love it when i c another mini owner lol, loving the revolutions! always liked them ! tis myn :wub:

not the best pics on the go, but you get the idea!

think its safe to say its quicker than the loop :P

Haha yer! The lupo reminds me quite a bit of the mini actually, real nice handling... pointless boot lol... Liking your mini a lot! How come u have different f+r plates tho? :blink: sure i've seen you around on tmf? ooo quicker than the loop :o wots under the bonnet?

welcome sweetie!!

Thankyoo, look forward to posting on hereee :)

Edited by Ad....

Small update.... spent a whole £1.50 on changes to the car... got some red tape from halfrauds to give the front a bit of a freshen up, decided to paint the badge up black too... just need to to the back one to match!

DSC_04711.jpg

blackbadge.jpg

Also gave polishing the rockers up a go ready for the BMC, came out ok altho still needs work on the manifold cover...

before..

grot.jpg

after...

notgrot2.jpg

Cheers! Ad

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Haha yer! The lupo reminds me quite a bit of the mini actually, real nice handling... pointless boot lol... Liking your mini a lot! How come u have different f+r plates tho? :blink: sure i've seen you around on tmf? ooo quicker than the loop :o wots under the bonnet?

yee use 2 be b on tmf, sold it now so no need to stay on there, use to have 1430, twin 40s on a longman 8port head :D plates are different beacause the pics were at difernt times!