The Apprentice

Clairey Fairy

As for the jew who though cosher chicken could be blessed by a muslim butcher. Wakner!!!

Are we talking about the same jew that made the sign of the cross before walking in to the board room that very same week?

I think we are.

I hate to say it but I have a nasty feeling he'll be a finalist. Makes good telly you see.

Michael should be the one to go this week. He is a complete idiot!

Should be a very amusing episode this one, with super cars/prestige cars on loan

Michael should be the one to go this week. He is a complete idiot!

Should be a very amusing episode this one, with super cars/prestige cars on loan

these cars should be able to sell themselves, which is pretty lucky for michael because his sales skills are on par with lucinda's dress sense.

i can't tell who i think is more retarded, cry baby lucinda selling the aston shaped zonda, or that special lad michael who tried to hang onto that guy at the market like a bad case of crabs.

Edited by Adam K

Nah, shes pure annoying.

She has that stupid snarling face thats she pulls when that annoying series of noises that is her voice pours out.

That lier who can't speak properly, him ftw, cause he makes me laugh :lol:

it's the final tonight!!

i recon claire is gonna win it, but i'd prefer alex to win.

judging by the clips last week i don't think lee does too well in this one, and i don't think helene even stands a chance anyway.

No chuffing way! It should have been Alex vs Claire and Claire should have one. Good on Lee, he's worked bloody hard but i can't help thinking Claire would have been more productive :rolleyes:

judging by the clips last week i don't think lee does too well in this one, and i don't think helene even stands a chance anyway.

The clips through me off picking lee, didn't think at the time that he would bring the two remaining folk back in to sit, otherwise a thot alex had one