Its a Yellow 3l WannaBEE

b19jow

Been driving the car on the 13" for a few days and think its time they came off. Dont think the bumper is even 2cm off the ground. Would make some air bag fags jelous. So untill further notice i'm still looking for new wheels. Anyways heres some more pics of what it was rolling like. Oh need to get rid of them jacking rails. Who need them anyways.

DSC_9355.jpg

DSC_9357.jpg

Classics are so over done they don't look that good anymore. But on this, they seem to look ****ing ace! Seen them on a Lupo before but I think they suit this down to a T. Although I think 8s on the back would be extra naughty..

Thanks for the comments guys. Trying to find some 8" at the moment and then gonna space the front out a bit. As for keeping it for a daily it aint gonna happen unless i can afford to replace the front end every few weeks.

• 1 year later...

Ive not posted on here in ages. Reasons for the lupo packed in on the way to UD. The little beast is now running as sweet as a nut and booked in for a MOT on monday. :sweating: Since i havent had her on the road properly iv been gathering a few bits and pieces :whistle: Will update on monday and maybee give you a sneaky peek at the new shoes and body parts.

Not as good as I hoped, lol.

What were you thinking of? Im half way through another set...... :confused: Hopefully these will keep the arch gap to a min? 14" by 7" and 8" Just need to get correct tyre size sorted.

Managed to get the tyres fitted to the steels. 185 50 14 on a 7 & 8. Not going to be able to run them like this with the drop so i think its back to the back up wheels. Thought id whore some pics just to let you all have a gander.

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Slight update. Front end will be coming off at the weekend with a new one going on???? Passed its Mot today with no issues. Thermostat is getting replace and a full service so it will be running as sweet as a nut. Straight to the Garrage...... :shades::ph34r: