chris260

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(luposteve)
just tell me if u like it lower  

Cup_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Someone got lazy and photoshopped :roll: tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think it looks great

i think it looks spot on with the normal wheels mate, with the new rims maybe just a tad lower at the back to balance things out a bit. or does it get a bit lower when you sit in it? looks lovely though!

Cheers everybody!

Can't wait to get the new rims on as they've been sitting in the garage for years now! I will be lowering the back more, probably another 20mm. I'll probably have to have another play about with them when the wheels go on tho!

Photoshop looks cool steve, check out the one from paul @ demonvw did!! lupo_bird.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 1 month later...

Got some 45's put on my new/old RH Cupraders today so i've just finished putting them on the car. Think i need to have another play about with the ride height now but i'll see what it looks like in the morning.

I know they're not everybody's taste but should fit in well with what i'm planning on doing to the car. Should get some better pics tomorrow or over the weekend. :wink:

lupo_cups01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo_cups02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nah very similar tho, don't know what his are. These have thicker spokes.

I'm well pleased with them now i've seen them in the light, look spot on. This is the 3rd car i've had them on now, just glad i can finally use them!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are they 8x15 or 7x15?? i've been thinking about these for a while but 8" wide are too much for my car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

look great btw, and ride height is ok smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Here's some daytime pics :wink:

lupo_cups03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo_cups04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo_cups05.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cheers for the comments guys! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think 16's would be too big for mine but would be interesting to see them on a gti :wink: There was a mk4 polo with them in 16" in last months pvw. I think they'd suit a gti!

Cheers pikester, i was wondering what it would look like with the bottom of the bumper painted. Still can't decide what to go for in that area, thinking about the reiger front spoiler too. :? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was thinking that too Tigz, i'm going to try to get some carbon dtm mirrors from somewhere too so the black would work better with them. Decisions decisions!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />