Mario Kart for Wii !!

Talby

Just got it in the post today (one day before release?!?!) and love it :)

Online play is amazing with no lag and quick loading times!! :P

Anyone else got it? If so.. want to exchange friend code pleeeaase? it seems most my mates have PS3's :(

Beware though it is a tad addictive... :D

See you on the circuit! :D

Edited by Talby

Where'd you pre-order it from? Gonna be getting mine tomorrow.

Game of all places! one of the only places with some left on the 2nd.

Not the only one though, a few in Britain are online! Most seem to be from Spain!!

What's it like with the wheel? I imagined the fact it's not attached to anything would feel "sloppy" if you know what I mean.

Its a bit wierd at first, I kept trying to use the d-pad and i kept droping the wiimote (as i did the controler) in shame if i wasnt in at least second towards the end, which ofcourse made me veer off track, losing even more places!!

Started to use the wheel online to find i was the only one! Everyone else was using the gamecube controller, so i ovcourse wacked out my wavebird and started winning some races!

I think nintento have caught on that the wheel is harder to use by showing you what percentage of the time you use it, meaning proper hardcore players will have 100% mines already down to about 75% :(

Have fun tomorrow! and say good bye to your mario kart free days! :D

Mario Kart has got to be the best 'driving' game of all time. **** to the PS3 GT realism, dropping those bananas is where it's at :D

i ususally play the 360, but love the wii for all the games i grew up with like mario kart etc..., so much fun. I can still remember getting super mario kart for the snes 16 years ago. Hope they make a new f-zero too, it was mighty.

Yea, its great fun online.

Edited by deathhead

i ususally play the 360, but love the wii for all the games i grew up with like mario kart etc..., so much fun. I can still remember getting super mario kart for the snes 16 years ago. Hope they make a new f-zero too, it was mighty.

Yea, its great fun online.

I've got F-Zero running on my NDS and even now, it's simplicity makes it hugely playable.

I've got F-Zero running on my NDS and even now, it's simplicity makes it hugely playable.

F-zero is awsome sooooo fast with some great tracks!

If anyone wants to race me online on mario kart we could exchange friend codes

just pm me or post it up on here!

absolutely brilliant game. the powersliding with the wheel feels so good :shades:

doesn't it!

Anyone want a race? i'm getting a lot of practice from random strangers from around the world...