2 wheels and pedal power ...

MattyA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your an idiot! It has paint on it.... A raw frame is stripped 2 it's metal (as far as I've always seen/known them) so I saw it as an insult at mine

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg

And Casper. They are some awesome photos! I havn't got any pics from the resi at all as my camera can't stand the lighting. Never tried nor wanted to flip it though. Could do it into the pit easy. That corked 3 is pretty damn epic. I'm out of riding now anywhoo, broke my wrist 10weeks ago and sold up. Too many injuries and too many operations to warrent carrying on.

Hahaha LeeBatty definately just made a fool of himself! Need to get over to Corby soon, one of the lads who grew up round here is now sponsored by the skatepark there as he moved to nearby there a few years ago, also just got picked up by DK...pretty cool!!

Foam pits dont count, fairplay on the turndownflip though...wouldnt catch me trying them!

I'll be honest on my page when dann replied I replied 2 that with my appology so when I finished and the page reloaded yours was below my reply and that's why I replied 2 yours again but when I reloaded that yours was on top of my appology so if I seen that from the start I woudnt have said anything ok? I'm sorry yea?

do you know what a RAW is? It's a really turd Saracen for like a tenner. Mine is also a saracen but it's called an amplitude. You get the jist of the insult now? A pointless dig at what I'm riding

ahhhh saracen rider syndrome i used to know a little guy who was exactly the same mention anything to do with short or small and he's off :P

I only bought the thing cos my norco is in bits and I just wanted a cheap bike 2 keep me jumping for a bit. Not like I thought Saracen was awsome lol. But it just that I've had chavs coming up to me at a trial and asking why I'm on a RAW? It's annoying even though there on shockwaves! So I'm sorry 4 being a doucher and lashing out

• 10 months later...

Hadn't realised this thread had gone to ****e.

Anyway back on track, received my Orange Blood frame back from Orange today, Chrome Grey with custom 224 graphics.

38222134228959950835100.jpg

Hadn't realised this thread had gone to ****e.

Anyway back on track, received my Orange Blood frame back from Orange today, Chrome Grey with custom 224 graphics.

38222134228959950835100.jpg

That, my man, looks the balls! Would love a Blood as a fun bike

That, my man, looks the balls!

Thanks, have most components now, just deciding on cranks, tempted to go for a Hammerschmidt, as you can get them from the states for an ok price.

Aye, they're not that bad i suppose. Had a play around with a German guys bike at Alpe D'huez which was fitted them and raved about them.

• 2 months later...

My new daily driver / rider...

NR1.jpg

NR2.jpg

NR3.jpg

NR4.jpg

NR5.jpg

NR6.jpg

Got it for cheap on eBay :) The Marzocchi all mountain 3's are very plush but need a bit more air in them at the moment. Need to find someone with a shock pump :(

Got a set of 203mm F&R Avid BB7 Calipers and Discs on their way to me which should hopefully arrive next week and have just received my braded 'pre-lube' brake cables! Considering getting a set of DMR V8's as the pedals have a bit of clunkyness to them

P.S. None of this Fixie Shîte!

Edited by nfbr

DMR V8's are complete toss. Mine lasted 3 months and needed a complete strip down and re-grease. So instead of doing that I bought Crank Bros 50/50's, have to say they are the most awesome pedals ive ever had. Also I have a Hammerschmidt fitted and im very pleased i got it, it was a stupid price but really is a fantastic bit of kit!