2 wheels and pedal power ...

MattyA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Specialized Rockhopper. I think.

Had it a few years now and I've barely even ridden it.

Edit: Nope, it's a Hardrock Sport.

Edited by Philplop

Ive had mine since September 07, and have ridden it 5 times at most! :wtf:

So Phil, you fancy selling me one of your bike carriers since you don't get out much!? ;)

I bought a GT ZUM for the commute to work in 2006. The frame is XL and too long to be comfortable and it's under geared. How did I know, the shop bloke certainly didn't (misserable arsehole). I use it, but maybe once a month.

The Missus always bring the lack of use it gets at any opportunity. That bike this, that bike that...

:reallymad:

Edited by IDGM

I ride a Kona Kikapu, I don't have a pic of m actual one handy but it pretty much look like this...

item-1122650724.jpg

...but with a V12 pedals and Hope disks. Oh, and mine doesn't magically stand up on it's own :roflmao:

Just sold my 06 Stumpjumper FSR best bike (handling, weight & reliability) i've ever owned! Couldn't ride it after my crash in September.

I'm still hammering my '01 Spceialized Allez (road bike) the thing just refuses to give up! Gonna get a cross bike to replace the Stumpy and do some races at the end of the year if i get some fitness back!

Stumpy

stumpy.jpg

A Brompton with about 20,000 miles on the clock. Its just over eight years old and its on its second set of wheels and I have lost count of the number of tires I have used. A very car friendly bike, you can get two Bromptons in the back of a Lupo with ease

Edited by dougless

Crusoe - You got any other bikes?

A cannondale M600 hardtail for off road, quite a few trick bits on it but it's quite subtle to look at don't thik I have any pictures though.

Mmm S-Works :)

Just bought an 08' Specialized Allez for the commute to work. Replacing an 18 year old Raleigh i was using!

Pics to follow.

That Azonic DS1 is lush! I've always loved that frame, but when i was 16 it was a little out of my price range. Hopefully i'll be able to add a pic of my new ride in here next week, if they have one lef tin stock.

That Azonic DS1 is lush! I've always loved that frame, but when i was 16 it was a little out of my price range. Hopefully i'll be able to add a pic of my new ride in here next week, if they have one lef tin stock.

Yeah she is awesome, so responsive. It's such a classic, used to be around £350, but I was lucky and picked up one of the last ones at ChainReactionCycles for £140 shipped!! I Need to sort out the fork situation though :D

long live retro :D

choppers010.jpg

You are coolest girl in the world :rolleyes: , please marry me :wub: