Smooth Lupo 1.4 ATS Classics - For Sale

DarkStryder360

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arches should be ok my mate marc on here is runin same alloys and widths as u, they look nice i think.

defo needs slammin tho his looked like a 4x4 on standard springs. lol even police took piss asked him if he liked monster trucks n tht was a rigth laff lol ;)

can't wait too get my alloys i'm orderin them 2mora :P

Wow alot of slammed voters LOL... Is it really not a pain? Speed humps? Strangely elevated ramps?

I was told it would be dropped 35mm.. Which is alot :P

Yeah it does look better yeah but no one else understands looks just practicality LOL.

Would be good to see a LooP with ATS Classics on as I can't find a pic anywhere!

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

35mm u mad?? u wouldn't be able 2 tell

try 135mm ;)

my mates on ats classics

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...mp;#entry536542

Edited by dj_lupz

Yeppo. Dunlop SP Sport... if that makes a difference. You say about arches, what did he do exactly?

Cheers :P

nice choose, he didn't do ought, there just standard arches.

tyres poke out a little but thts good

but looks so much better when the arch is 30mm away from tyre ;)

nice choose, he didn't do ought, there just standard arches.

tyres poke out a little but thts good

but looks so much better when the arch is 30mm away from tyre ;)

Cheers for giving me the link to his thread, I was looking for it yesterday agh :( It looks smart, and I guess I could do with a bit more than 30ml lower lols

Only thing is it doesn't look as if there is as much poke as mine, but probably because I have monster truck wheels it doesn't help LOL makes it look larger than it actually is I expect.

Anyone know of any good springs then?

I see philj pop up alot, seem to be a round choice for alot of people.. As matty suggests at the top...

"Only thing is it doesn't look as if there is as much poke as mine"

u mean width??

he's runnin 7J on front and 8's on rears with 175/50/13 all around

I got recomended philj coilovers but opted for the fk hight sports

Not hurd of many people opting for springs might as well wait, save up and spend £200/£300 on some 1/2 decent coilys

"Only thing is it doesn't look as if there is as much poke as mine"

u mean width??

he's runnin 7J on front and 8's on rears with 175/50/13 all around

I got recomended philj coilovers but opted for the fk hight sports

Not hurd of many people opting for springs might as well wait, save up and spend £200/£300 on some 1/2 decent coilys

Yeh yeh width, poking out the side of the car. But it may just be the angle of the shot lol.

I saw FK's on VenomMotorsport.com, bloomin' £300 odd... sheesh. But you can adjust the height at any time cant you? Are the the way to go then? Seizing a problem?

if you buy some coils you can then tuck the top of the tire under the arch with lots of sexy camber ;)

Plan ruined.

Got all the bolts ordered, coming tomorrow. Planned to whack my wheels on tomorrow, still with the poke at the rear. Then mother dear comes home, has a go at me about how the insurance company hasnt got back to us, after like 6/7 months.. hmm.. about whether lowering is going to affect it. Then she goes on about how the cars' in her name so that if I get pulled by the police, points will go on her license, or I will get some either way.

Pointless me putting the fronts on tomorrow, when she wont allow me to have the rears on. 7x13 on front with bog standard steelies on the rear. For how long too?

I was told by the garage to get archs from Polos n' Golfs just to mould on so tread isn't showing, but thats just more n more money. Forkin helllll

lowering will bump up your premium a fair chunk, get your own policy then she cant say anything about what you do to it