GTi Spring Festy Santa Pod CLUB LUPO Stand Sunday 13th April :D

Jen

of course! im guessing you're coming down the night before! hehe be an even earlier start that UD otherwise :P be great to see you again :D

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course! im guessing you're coming down the night before! hehe be an even earlier start that UD otherwise :P be great to see you again :D

Yes will travel on the Saturday, hotel booked, must be mad the car is currently in bits :wacko:

See you at Tesco :)

:( early as ****!

can i have someones number that will deffinetly be at tescos, just incase we are running a bit late? thanks!

ben

Hmm... may convoy up with you guys if you don't mind. I'll check the route planner and see what sort of times we're looking at.

Jen, would you mind dropping me a quick pm with your number too please. I'm thinking we'll meet you in Tesco, but just incase there's any problems in the morning etc.

Hmm... may convoy up with you guys if you don't mind. I'll check the route planner and see what sort of times we're looking at.

Jen, would you mind dropping me a quick pm with your number too please. I'm thinking we'll meet you in Tesco, but just incase there's any problems in the morning etc.

pm sent :) ill add you to the convoy

Hi there jen,

My names Ryan im new to club lupo :rolleyes:

i was just wondering if i could meet at tesco with you guys ?

i only have a 1.0 would that be ok .

Hi there jen,

My names Ryan im new to club lupo :rolleyes:

i was just wondering if i could meet at tesco with you guys ?

i only have a 1.0 would that be ok .

hey there :) yea of course, everyones welcome :) did you want to be part of the club stand too?

i spy you're from the midlands too, may spot you on the way down! hehe

cool i will see you all at tesco then. ;)

I would love to be on the club lupo stand if there is any space :shades: . that would be great.

yes im from willenhall so might see you on the way down.

Cant wait now :D .

hey there :) yea of course, everyones welcome :) did you want to be part of the club stand too?

i spy you're from the midlands too, may spot you on the way down! hehe

This is why I love ClubLupo, so welcoming :)

See you there Ryan.

This is why I love ClubLupo, so welcoming :)

See you there Ryan.

I know very welcoming :)

see you there ;)

can i go on the stand please my car is completely standard but in good condition please pm me with details somebody

hey there, ok this is how things stand at the mo

we have a stand reserved for 15 cars only, i have listed up to 20 and we are trying to get a larger stand but its not definate yet. you are very welcome to come along but at this moment in time i cannot guarentee you a spot on the stand unfortunately :( but i will update as soon as i know, and there may be people who cannot make it on the day so a spot may come up! but as i say there may be a chance you would have to go in the car park. but as i say as soon as i know anything ill let you know :D

eek hope we can get a bigger stand!

The arosa will have a couple of new mods for the show but you will have to wait and see! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:o oooh cant wait to see little thumper!!! does he still have a bruised nose?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to show little Arosa off and see old friends and new faces!

Better get on with the intence polishing lol

ya you better

Has this turned into a 2 dayer??

Dont know.

Am i still stopping at yours?

Can you PM me your address and number and stuff, or shall i use the force :lol: