MG ZR

HappyGilmoore

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has been flushed right down the shitter hasn't it?

And mate no offence but most people on here will know a hell of alot more about cars than you ever will...

so just stop argueing, sell the car and buy a gti...

simple set of instructions..

:)

Thats probably because it was taken at your primary school sports day a few years back.

C**t

:coffee: ahhh. well i think ur a fanny for taken the piss with ur "damaged GTI" an u no full well wht i'm on about!!!

Edit*

My comment consists of

roflcopter.gif

LMAO

Personally i would now ignore this guy an hope to god he does'nt buy a GTI.... cause he seems far to abusive an has'nt made a very good first impression!!!

haha ur funny! and original! ****.
ur a peace of **** pal mine is tunned to the max haha

Essence ov a CHAV... init

:coffee: ahhh. well i think ur a fanny for taken the piss with ur "damaged GTI" an u no full well wht i'm on about!!!

Yes I do know what you are on about, its in the body shop gettin fixed now courtesy of VW after those retards at LC Charles had their hands on it! ;)

Yes I do know what you are on about, its in the body shop gettin fixed now courtesy of VW after those retards at LC Charles had their hands on it! ;)

Crewe VW actually ;)

and wht was the problem cambelt, tensioner and waterpump changed no problem........ wht did u discover when it washed an got the vechile back??

What have I missed? I just went to get some pop corn! :lol:

:lol:

Crewe VW actually ;)

and wht was the problem cambelt, tensioner and waterpump changed no problem........ wht did u discover when it washed an got the vechile back??

About 15 miles had been put on it...way more than is needed for a test drive, more than an 8th of a tank of fuel had been used. Somethin had been dropped on the bonnet & the passenger side door, they had cracked the front bumper where it had been removed, and the rear had been scuffed. Lovely work.

any1 else gettin abit bored now?? started off funny but the chav is just plain annoyin and disrespectful, lets just hope to god he doesnt ever own anythin vag.

nuff said.

10 users viewing, everyone must find this helarious...

however im a little bored now, hope this thread slowly dissapears...

weird how that revved up program only managed 110bhp after spending a grand on headwork.

Your really trying to tell us you got over 100bhp per litre without throttle bodies?

Who did the work, may send my engine to them ;)

Lightened flywheel doesn't add hp by the way.

About 15 miles had been put on it...way more than is needed for a test drive, more than an 8th of a tank of fuel had been used. Somethin had been dropped on the bonnet & the passenger side door, they had cracked the front bumper where it had been removed, and the rear had been scuffed. Lovely work.

Oh that sound like dealership handywork :lol:

They certainly know how to give good customer care ;)

Someone did give it a good clean though so fair play lol. They are refurbing my wheels foc, picking it up tomorrow, hope its a good job!

:huh:

Well your now talking to the lad who did your belts!!

Firstly your bumper was'nt removed and there were no reason to touch it so I could'nt of caused tht....

Secondly i personally road tested your car for 8 miles...... 8 miles is a resonable amount of miles for the work carried out, did'nt want to leave an air lock in the cooling system an bled properly, if i did'nt am sure you would ov bin bak in sayin your coolant light is now on!!!

The Third, NO marks wht so ever were caused by me or the dealer... am sure your tryin it on!!!

Now if my car went into a dealer an was damaged in anyway wts so ever.... i would'nt be as calm as you were.. all i can say is work on your acting... ;)

Finally your car was then taken around to the bodyshop, for the quote on your wheels by another member of staff... not my job ;)

and when you say the retards.... the retards lie within the front of house :coffee:

Not being a funnay lovely person, just thought i'd say my part, as we dont get a chance

The dealer actually revolves around customer care..... you just get the occasional piss taker!!

Tht tries get summat for nuthin!!

:huh:

Well your now talking to the lad who did your belts!!

Firstly your bumper was'nt removed and there were no reason to touch it so I could'nt of caused tht....

Secondly i personally road tested your car for 8 miles...... 8 miles is a resonable amount of miles for the work carried out, did'nt want to leave an air lock in the cooling system an bled properly, if i did'nt am sure you would ov bin bak in sayin your coolant light is now on!!!

The Third, NO marks wht so ever were caused by me or the dealer... am sure your tryin it on!!!

Now if my car went into a dealer an was damaged in anyway wts so ever.... i would'nt be as calm as you were.. all i can say is work on your acting... ;)

Finally your car was then taken around to the bodyshop, for the quote on your wheels by another member of staff... not my job ;)

and when you say the retards.... the retards lie within the front of house :coffee:

Not being a funnay lovely person, just thought i'd say my part, as we dont get a chance

Im not pointing the finger at you mate, you did your job and fair doo's. But all im saying is it came out with damage THAT WAS NOT there before. After I had complained I got a copy of the job card and im sure i would have noticed the crack in the bumper and the marks when i spent 6 hours cleaning it about 4 days before it went im.

P.S...shouting and screaming gets you nowhere!

I appreciate you guys must get a lot of flak, so sorry dude.

Im not pointing the finger at you mate, you did your job and fair doo's. But all im saying is it came out with damage THAT WAS NOT there before. After I had complained I got a copy of the job card and im sure i would have noticed the crack in the bumper and the marks when i spent 6 hours cleaning it about 4 days before it went im.

P.S...shouting and screaming gets you nowhere!

I appreciate you guys must get a lot of flak, so sorry dude.

I aint shouting or screaming, i'm just sayin wht part i played. I understand why your complaining and your RIGHT, to do so.... if the damage was caused when it visited the dealer. I spose i'm been a bit ov a cock but i've just got my back up, cause i'm gettin **** about it :blush:.... I've gt be fair... you were'nt happy an i guess thts the dealers way of sayin sorry with the wheels..

an u aint got nuthin be sorry about...

The customers always right.

Back to the topic

ZR is poo FULL STOP.

i'm impressed- ive just been entertained fully for the past 5mins!

The guy with the Rover is a legend, he must be king of the Rover world with his amasing but very vague engine mods!

Please dont buy a Gti.

I'm not talking about you shouting and screaming mate, just on about when you said I must have been acting cos I was calm. I only lost my rag when they gave me back the keys and i clocked the fuel level then the mileage cos I didnt kno why so many miles had been put on it with no real explaination from the service guy. Yes, now i understand you gotta take it out for a substantial test drive but someone else must have taken the piss in it really :(

I'm not an arsehole and didnt notice the damage until I cleaned it myself the following day(It didnt really need it cos it was sparkling when I picked it up, but I was bored lol), and was gutted so I phoned up about that. Then got passed between service and the bodyshop with no apparent communication until today. Even know I'm not too sure what they are doing about it.

I can understand you gettin arsey dude, I kno I would! Just sorry about you getting it in the neck when you only did your job!

Anyway...as far as I can tell the cambelt is working a treat :shades: lol.