car advert.....

smithy

can any body remember that car advert where all the car parts were used in a domino effect stylee, :confused: all i can remember is a wheel moving at the end of it, anyone know what car this was for? its really bugging me now. :wacko: think it was about 2 or 3 years ago. please put me out of my misery!!!

I have a Promo DVD with the full ad, and a 'Making Of' on it :D

Accord wasn't it?

I DONT KNOW! THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT ON THE NET BUT I CANT ANYWHERE! ITS THAT NEW RENAULT ADVERT THAT MADE ME THINK OF IT!

Honda really have some good adverts.

I like the civic one with the people making the noises of the car and the new one with people making the car from a jigsaw.

Very original and eye catching.

However the fact that you didnt remember what car it was for says they need more info about their cars in their ads :lol:

I was thinking of that when i was typing my post, thats a good advert too.

I like the fiesta adverts, not because of the fiesta but because to dogbot is so like our dog :lol:

aah i love the dog bot. he looks just like my boyfriends dog. big fat head! :)

Honda really have some good adverts...However the fact that you didnt remember what car it was for says they need more info about their cars in their ads :lol:

or do they....everone here is talking about it, think its worked very well imo!

is a quality ad tho - i still cant beleive they actually filmed the whole thing in full take!

was called demon baby with the strap line "tough little baby" think this is the link though I can't check at work

Edited by Crusoe