Your weekend?

Lukus 9N

I'd say stay away, but if it means getting your tail dipped, may be worth it.

PMSL...just fell off my chair!!

I know what you mean...so I think I'll enjoy the lack of pressure not being b/f and g/f and not expect anything to happen.

I'm pretty sure she's all there! Suppose I will find out!

PMSL...just fell off my chair!!

I know what you mean...so I think I'll enjoy the lack of pressure not being b/f and g/f and not expect anything to happen.

I'm pretty sure she's all there! Suppose I will find out!

Ah you see that's the hard part. I thought that we were good mates and it would be easy, but no.

Picture it, you go out for a drink, come back home. Hands wander where hands haven't wandered before. Now two things could happen, she cries rape, or she jumps on your cock. THEN it becomes awkward, especially if she cries rape. :lol:

Ah you see that's the hard part. I thought that we were good mates and it would be easy, but no.

Picture it, you go out for a drink, come back home. Hands wander where hands haven't wandered before. Now two things could happen, she cries rape, or she jumps on your cock. THEN it becomes awkward, especially if she cries rape. :lol:

Point taken! I would hope for the former!!

As for the latter ->Not my view (of course)...it just reminded me of it!!

I'm not that sort of guy anyways.....wouldn't take advantage of a drunk broad!! :)

Edited by petenlaura

I thought it was "it's not rape if she likes it"

It'll probably be a laugh mate, personally I'd feel a bit weird when they bring other blokes back, and it's potentially weird for you when you bring ladyfriends back, but if you think it'll work, go for it!

I thought it was "it's not rape if she likes it"

It'll probably be a laugh mate, personally I'd feel a bit weird when they bring other blokes back, and it's potentially weird for you when you bring ladyfriends back, but if you think it'll work, go for it!

Yeah I hope it will be a laugh

It'll be a case of....If this rooms a rockin'...dont come a knockin'

Errr yeah.....is a bit rank when I think about it.

Friday - Pub

Saturday - Houseparty then club till 2

Sunday - Got up at 5:45am (ouch) and then went on a karting test day. Championship begins on Tuesday....so that was fun :P

Went away for the weekend on friday, 60th birthday party friday night for a family friend....

Got EXTREMELY rowdy in a pub in Cornwall saturday with parents and b/f and other members of friday's party crowd....

Then drove home from Cornwall yesterday (yawn, too long) and went for a curry last night for the b/f's dad's birthday :D Mmmm, was lush too!

friday climbing then pub, saturday ice climbing in cairngorms, sunday test driving cars and watching a bit of the rugby (first 20min till I knew we were going to get gubbed lol)