Your weekend?

Lukus 9N

So, how was everyone's weekend?

I went to see Cloverfield on Friday night, had a whale of a time, Saturday, did some assignment work. Saturday night went out, was too drunk by 10pm ( :blush:) so went back to a friends and fell asleep! :lol:

Today, been doing work/playing Crysis and looking at Polo wiring diagrams!

What about yourself?

friday night went out on the piss locally

saturday went to a rolling road day in portsmouth

saturday afternoon drove up to northampton and then in the evening went out on the piss and pulled one 30 year old bird, and another random bird in the street who i don't even know her name, age, or anything about her.

drove back down here today and was tired as f*ck and kept having to stop on the way home for more food and redbull.

oh yeah, and my debit card got stopped cos somebody tried to use it in denmark :angry:

all in all a good weekend.

Friday - Pub

Saturday - Crooooze in Newcastle, quite a good laugh. Watching an IHI'd Golf totally own a modded Impreza STi was amusing, as was the tyne tunnel

Sunday - Meet in Middlesbrough.

Totally un-remarkable.

AdamK - older birds rock. Pulled a 27 year old last week, not bad considering i'm just gone 20. :lol:

Friday - Pub

Saturday - Crooooze in Newcastle, quite a good laugh. Watching an IHI'd Golf totally own a modded Impreza STi was amusing, as was the tyne tunnel

Sunday - Meet in Middlesbrough.

Totally un-remarkable.

AdamK - older birds rock. Pulled a 27 year old last week, not bad considering i'm just gone 20. :lol:

i'm 25 and to be fair i'd rather pull a fit 18 year old than a "past it" 30 year old, but beggars can't be choosers :lol:

i'm 25 and to be fair i'd rather pull a fit 18 year old than a "past it" 30 year old, but beggars can't be choosers :lol:

I like both sides of the coin.

On the night I pulled a 27 year old, I also pulled a 17 year old (so she says :ninja:). Life's good.

Friday:

Got my number plates sorted and on......Went to gym...then out into chelmsford town had a maccy d, then into a pub/bar/club type affair...after that ended up in chicagos at about 1 a.m...but I was driving so was on cokes....plus the music was camp to say the least...thumbs down from me. Out at about 3 a.m...then to the local subway for a fill up! Mate had a row with a bird and her b/f...was v funny

Saturday:

Fitted my red piping....and thats about it....lazed around all day. Chatting to an old work colleague...and she's up for sharing a flat with me if possible.....result :)

Sunday:

Sod All!!

Saturday:

Fitted my red piping....and thats about it....lazed around all day. Chatting to an old work colleague...and she's up for sharing a flat with me if possible.....result :)

Is she fit? If so, huge potential for naked awkward moments.

saturday work, today checked lotto and did'nt win but i did an online scratchcard and won a tidy amount so i went shopping to cheer myself up, worked for the time i was doing it so decided to leave the rest in the bank.

saturday work, today checked lotto and did'nt win but i did an online scratchcard and won a tidy amount so i went shopping to cheer myself up, worked for the time i was doing it so decided to leave the rest in the bank.

Result...nice one

Result...nice one

cheers spent most of today in the puma outlet store :lol:

also went to trade the a4 in for a a4 cabrio but the one i saw was a bloomin' shed, i opened the boot and found a small piece of masking tape, handed it to the guy and said " so who does your paintwork"....lol

his comeback was with a red face " well c'mon we all know most cars have had some sort of work"

no thanks :coffee:

Vaginoplasty?

Lol

The term 'like a stick down an alley' comes to mind

cheers spent most of today in the puma outlet store :lol:

also went to trade the a4 in for a a4 cabrio but the one i saw was a bloomin' shed, i opened the boot and found a small piece of masking tape, handed it to the guy and said " so who does your paintwork"....lol

his comeback was with a red face " well c'mon we all know most cars have had some sort of work"

no thanks :coffee:

Bloody dealers

A4 cab eh! Nice

One for Premium, one for normal members.

Sorry, didnt realise it was in premium. I retract my arsey comment!

He he...I used to fancy her a bit at work actually!

I think I'd like to just see how things go.

But yes....whoops....must fix that lock type situations!!

Dodgy ground my friend... dodgy ground.

I almost moved in with a girl I really fancied, from work too, sooooo glad I didn't now! She's a nut job.

I'd say stay away, but if it means getting your tail dipped, may be worth it.