Silver Sport

Fraser-J

Looks very nice :shades: Its suprising there arnt too many silver normal lupos about really, and its such a good colour :coffee:

I went with him to put the deposit down, managed to convert an ST owner :). Really mint no marks on it at all and its got heated leather ;)

How do you manage to find such well speced cars, yours has AC if i remember correctly and now your mate has one with heated leather! :shades:

Looks very nice :shades: Its suprising there arnt too many silver normal lupos about really, and its such a good colour :coffee:

How do you manage to find such well speced cars, yours has AC if i remember correctly and now your mate has one with heated leather! :shades:

Yeh mine has ac and a sunroof. I live on the outskirts of london and traveled 10 and hours to North Wales and back to pick mine up, and we went to Ipswich only 80 miles away for this one so I suppose its being prepared to travel. :) Looking forward to getting the two lupo's together but if his is faster we are going to fall out :lol:

• 2 weeks later...