Its new car time!!!

Max69vk

Ok so technically its not for me it for the missus, but Im sure I'll use it more than she will! We had a look at it last night & its minty mint, should hopefully be picking it up Saturday....

Taffeta green 1.0 litre Lupo, 2000 'X' plate, 1 owner from new, garaged from new, full main dealer service history, only 6,500 miles!!!! And the best bit.......

£1250!!! :lol:

yes it is a bargain, but come on, could you really stand driving a 1.0 car? even when i passed my driving test a 1.0 would have frustrated the hell out of me.

In London.. Sounds like a dream car. shame its not auto or have climate control

I had the misfortune of driving a 1.0L.

hence i got a insurance quote on a corrado VR6 ( bearing in mind im 21 ) of £600 with protected no claims , needless to say im tempted :lol:

Part of the joy of VW ownership is that they cost over the odds.

I think you should feel 'very unsatisfied' until you have given either the previous owner, or Club Lupo a rather large some on monies.

Then you can sit back in our rather nice looking, low milage Lupo and be proud!

Welcome to the Real Club Lupo!

What?

I took out for a little drive last night & to be honest its perfect for the area I live in. The engine is suprisingly nippy for a 1.0 & after driving for the last 2 years with coilovers & having to slow right down for speedhumps, dips in the road etc it was like floating in a cloud driving it! :lol: Big balloon tyres & high suspension for the comfort win!

I thought under the circumstances it might be a little rude to complain! :lol:

haha nah mate that is a very nice car and a bargin.

my gf is looking for one,maybe a 1L as she should have passed her test in a few months

and she has saved 2k.

Im already talking to the bodyshop about getting the handles, doorstrips & mirrors sprayed as they are just plain black at the moment. Strangley though the interior mirror covers are already painted :huh: