keep ronals or get new?

MattTDI

i love my turbo's, but there are o many really nice wheels out there....

what should i do?

what other options do i have?

i have set of 5 turbos (3 mint, 1 very slightly kerbed in 1 bit and other even less so.) all with 165/50/15 tyres on

need advice peoples :)

Ronals look best on silver cars IMO. End of the day its your decision, so dont be swayed by what others say as its your car & its what you do to it to make you happy, not the masses. :)

how much would they be worth if you were selling them? purely out of curiosity.

i bought them all 5 for £600, iv replaced 2 tyres also. bought them in Nov so i would be looking at roughly same, unle anyone knows different.. remember there are 5 :)

To be fair Ronal's are overdone but they do sit really nicely on your car mate.

I'd say shop around and maybe get a rough idea how much you can make back from them ;)

cheers marty, like you, and max said they do look good on the ilver car, may just keep them, unless someone comes up with a good swap lol

If you're running 165/50s and you space them well at the back and have the car low enough then it's a winning formula so I'd say if it aint broke.... Too many people try to be 'different' and end up with baloon tyres and a poop stance and just ruin the look altogether. If you still want single piece I'd say TH mono's if you really want a change

If you're running 165/50s and you space them well at the back and have the car low enough then it's a winning formula so I'd say if it aint broke.... Too many people try to be 'different' and end up with baloon tyres and a poop stance and just ruin the look altogether. If you still want single piece I'd say TH mono's if you really want a change

got ome 10mm spacers here, but witrh the rear adjusters out is scrapes on the arch :( constantly lol.