Yellow lights opinions

Gary_lubp

I think we'd have a lot more diverse a scene if everyone just did what they want instead of asking people and then conforming to popular opinion.

like phil's bonnet.

:)

One of the best statements ever.

not to mention the pirate car.

the more extreme examples are often some of our favourites.

The reason all lupo's look the same is because they're still new, they're still worth money.

People are afraid to go to some certain extremes with them.

Look at mitch's, the reason it's fantastic is have though ****** to it and took it to the next level. Now it's getting a power up.

Once prices come down and more pioneers get their mits on them things will change.

Just go look at club polo for examples of this.

I think we'd have a lot more diverse a scene if everyone just did what they want instead of asking people and then conforming to popular opinion.

like phil's bonnet.

:)

What he said.

Personally I don't like Phil's patina-bonnet or the green lupo above, but i'm sure plenty of others do.

3 spokes FTW :shades:

Maybe thats a little over the top. Next you will be a cult leader and we will all be shaving our heads and strapped to engine bays with barbed wire, reciting the old testament.

Personally I don't like Phil's patina-bonnet or the green lupo above, but i'm sure plenty of others do.

I am not a fan either of the look, but its what makes you, you suppose. Too many times are people joining the forum saying "Im goin for the euro look" etc. Its when you get the random car that makes you think, aye- thats a bit special.

Saying that, I love the plain and simple look of lowered and aftermarket wheels. But then you arent trying to be a certain 'look', as such

Im just looking forward to getting mine done as I have alot of ideas, that Im sure no one will think of doing (due to them been sane)

Jebus I think I need to stop drinking lol.

not a bad way of thinking really, at leasts its then going to reflect your opinion or taste of cars rather than the opion on this forum

im taking the advice while i have a choice :)

hahaha yeah i know! theres only 2 i need to get over and they arent tooo big! :P its not that im worried about its my drive! the car sometimes scrapes as it is! i think a couple of planks are going to be needed to aid me onto the pavement! :P

how much is yours lowered?

Edited by Little Green Giant