fitting arosa middle sunvisor

r0yst0n

just bought a middle sunvisor, for my arosa sport, the indent is there but no fixings and the visor i bought comes with a plastic plate with a screw in the centre and a tab either side, i am assuming that under the headlining there will be the fixings to hold it so i should just need to drill a hole though ?,the headlining, can anyone confirm this before i start drilling please!!!!!

decide to just go for it and drill the headlining where i thought it must fit. the holes i was hoping for were under the headlining, took about 10 mins to fit. it was easy because the indents in the headlining make it so easy to find the holes underneath the lining. right now i just to find a rear spoiler i like.

my mate works for a motor supplies company so i gave him my reg no. and 2 days later the part came, its a genuine vw part and cost me less than 10 quid, so you should be able to get it from any local motor supplies company.

could you ask your mate for a parts number please, i'd be up for one of these :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just fitted mine over the weekend into my 1.0 Arosa - seems I have the holes as well!

Used a tiny phillips screwdriver to make holes in the headlining to locate the holes in the roof, then cut them out properly and screwed it in place :)

Ah, i havent got one of these yet, might as well get one or two i think. :)

Thats the problem with having two arosas, do something to one and i want the other the same :lol:

Edited by cardaft