Carnage

bossjohnc

Hey Fran, I know exactly what you meant about yesterday with that crash on the M4... Took me an hour yesterday to do a 10-15minute journey! Nightmare.

Mind you, as regards to the rest of your post, the drivers I've seen in Swansea since coming back....well, how some of them are still alive, never mind driving, I'll never figure!

Rant over, this morning's trip to work was ok-ish, apart from the guy on J45 who was in the wrong lane.... but most people seem to be on that roundabout :angry: and just think they can flash their indicators once and move lanes!

Signs don't exactly help on that roundabout, but still tis no excuse!!!

Well, on my 5 minute drive to work this morning there were cars stuck on parked cars, head ons, trees hit by busses and people driving waaay too fast on frosty suburban roads. Yes, for those that usually 'stick to the limit', this morning the limit was too fast, and you don't know how to drive.

Cue slating of the council for not laying grit out.

I firmly believe that 95% of the english licence holding population don't have the first clue of how to drive on a frosty morning.

I find closing your eyes and wincing whilst pressing the loud pedal to the floor helps dramatically.

Classic Scottish cliche there.....

what the fact that im saying is that north of the border a bit of frost doesnt grind everything to a hault yet when south of the border get a bit of rain , flurry of snow , a bit of frost or the sun they start moaning about the weather or the country grinds to a hault and everyone moans about it , its like , just get on with it . dont get me wrong i know the weather is ALOT worse in other places than what i get here , ie aberdeen gets far much more snow , gail force winds and ice yet none of them complain about it

:lol: your foots that blue it could be from a corps :lol:

Agreed, that looks pretty chilly. We should club together and get you some wooly socks for xmas...