Grand Slam Sunday

Paul R

As a huge Arsenal fan in Glasgow, i never get the atmosphere surrounding these games. I get the Rangers Celtic talk before there showdown but would like to know the atmosphere down south. So c'mon, what do we think the scores gonnae be?

Prediction - Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd, Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea

:shades:

He plays on the left!

He plays on the right!

That boy ronaldo makes england look S***E!

some one should kill ronaldo, and i mean that with all my i hate him always have, and when england vs. portugal and the rooney thing i think i would spit at him if i ever see him.

anyway iam a chelsea boy, to be honest i was thinking we would have won today after the last few weeks that the form arsenal have been on, but still the won so got to hold ya hands up.

dont go all the games but i go to a pub just down the road from stanford bridge and the atmosphere in there is nuts as everyone is chelsea.

they're rarely very good games anymore. there are so many foreigners in the game now that the passion is lost and everyone is so focused on tactics and cancelling the other team out and not losing, that the games always end up drab affairs usually ending in a draw. the days of seaman, dixon, keown, adams, winterburn, neville, scholes, giggs, beckham, keane, butt etc etc are gone. it's all just a big game of chess now! my big day is in january, sheff utd vs sheff wed, Up the Blades!

i can see wot people have against ronaldo even ME as a man u fan hate the fact how he goes over so easy, but hes not a dirty player like several others in the prem and theres no argument, He IS the best player in the world!

When the "big four" clash its always a complete anti-climax, it gets talked about for a few weeks leading upto the game, but the games never offer anything at all. The teams play too defensive against each other, i can see why they do it, but from a neutrals point of view its pure shat!