arosa 1.0 around the Top Gear track

tommy10101

I think about 2.10 maybe, random guess.

well its not quick but my main thinking was the poor suspension that lupos come with.

would be awesome to see me thinks :)

Actually though 1.0 Arosas sspension is more stable than the 1.4 Lupos suspension, for some reason :confused:

My 1.0 doesnt roll too much, think its because its light, its also about an inch lower than my TDi which looks normal height, the 1.0 looks a bit lower than normal.

So 1.0s might be good at track days :rolleyes:

Id love to see it too, remember when the TDi and sport lupos were on? they said they had then round the track and the petrol was 4 seconds quicker or something, i would have loved to see them go round, shame they didnt show it :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah a before and after would be cool also with other things like tyres and brake pads just to see how much difference all the little bits we do effect the time

to be honest, although the body roll is uncomfortable, Lupos/Arosas tend to grip pretty well, so as long as you could bear it, you could get a quickish time I reckon even on standard suspension.

:blink:

Depending on tyres maybe, but generally id say the grip is fairly poor compared to other small cars.

For me its not the fact body roll is uncomfortable i enjoy it, makes the car more fun for me, plus im used to far worse body roll than my arosa :lol:

Edited by cardaft

3.00??!! no way, the suzuki liana has 100bhp.. and weighs alot more.. and that does 1.50

its not that slow surely:( :(

It has half the power (50bhp compaired to 102bhp) it reaches 60MPH in 10.8 seconds compaired to 16.08 seconds and only weighs 1150KGs compaired to the Lupos 960KGs.

88.69 bhp per ton vrs 52bhp per ton

Of course its going to be much, much slower.

compaired to the Lupos 960KGs.

:lol: so there is a difference between the lupos and arosas :lol: from all the extra little bits the arosa doesnt have , like carpeted boot walls , extra sound proofing under the bonnet , the book weight for a 1litre arosa is 880kg :lol:

No, that was the old way of testing.

If you look, you'll find the Lupo GTI went from 960KGs to 1000 and something after a certain year.

After (what ever year) the tests were done with fuel, passenger and shopping in the boot.