Football.

Nicki

follow football alot, well only united, go to most games home and away , cups etc, when it comes to england i couldnt give a ****, never have, never will just how it is, its united or nothing, dont buy the shirts or any other ****,

football is a business end of

rich

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

football is a business end of

It certainly is. Manchester United is exactly that, more so in the Fergie years.

Their fans however, don't see it that way.

I'm waiting for the excuses from players next, all learnt in the academy classrooms...

"we have too many games in a season"

"we have too many tournaments in a season"

"my prototype boots gave me corns"

"the ball was the wrong colour"

"I was in court on a rape charge and missed two hours training"

"My house got broken into and £200k of champagne got nicked. I had to spend 6 hours telling my model/actress/singer girlfriend she'd have to use Matey bubble bath instead"

Obviously, I've edited out the fourteen instances of "you know" and "like" out of each of those.

Yes, a lot of Man U players came through the academy, it doesn't stop Man U being a business and brand. Just look at all the merchandise you can buy and how popular all of their products are around the world. They are just a a money making machine and that is what is top of the Glazers' list.

Yes, a lot of Man U players came through the academy, it doesn't stop Man U being a business and brand. Just look at all the merchandise you can buy and how popular all of their products are around the world. They are just a a money making machine and that is what is top of the Glazers' list.

agreed there, also i support united i totally agree with that, was at wembley for the comunity shield hotdogs were £8.50 ! flipping rip off, obv didnt have anything,

and there is no point saying liverpool arent a business, every club in the prem are, the top clubs dont give a **** about their fans aslong as they sell out the seats,

Football is an ENGLISH PASSION, it's what 95% of men live for! whatever team you support!? Were not in Europe because we didn't perform and so don't deserve to be there! Fact! But we will come good and we will see England lift a Cup with the right manager and Team. (Mclaren the ginger fool!?!)

Football is an ENGLISH PASSION, it's what 95% of men live for! whatever team you support!? Were not in Europe because we didn't perform and so don't deserve to be there! Fact! But we will come good and we will see England lift a Cup with the right manager and Team. (Mclaren the ginger fool!?!)

Nice to be 1 of such a rare bunch!