rear lights........?

little rich

have people just got the standard lights? im thinking of tinting mine would like your oppinion and any pics of what you have done to your lights etc, thanks alot

my lights:

abc1_121.jpg

Edited by little rich

o sorry, would be tinting them black

and i know what the mk2 rear lights look like :) , not too much of a fan of them , look clean and tidy but prefer the mk1 ones for the look im going for,

cheers

o sorry, would be tinting them black

and i know what the mk2 rear lights look like :) , not too much of a fan of them , look clean and tidy but prefer the mk1 ones for the look im going for,

cheers

Ah right, its just what you like really.

Although make sure you keep them legal if you go black :)

yea would be legal, dont want to be pulled, i wouldnt do them as id just cock it up, my mate would as he has done it plenty of times before,

and btw i may be young but dont worry i wont chav up this beautiful car :) , thats why i want oppinions on these lights as i like them standard but want to be a bit different .

Go for standard red lupo rears, and remove orange filter, replace with chrome indicator bulbs :)

Edit: Having had a look at your readers ride thread seems they are Lupo rears, so maybe just remove the orange filter! :)

Edited by matt a

i was in the same boat as not really in to any of the aftermarket lights available so decided to tint mine. il try get a few pics later for you.

and the lupo and mk1 arosa rears are the same i think, correct me if im wrong.

ok cheers ^ look good, might get my mate to give that a go and if he cocks it up just get them all sprayed, havent really seen any done so will be different,

might get some cambridge lights if i dont like them