Banana Smoothie (New Pictures! )

OPS

Hello, I thought I would post a couple of pictures up of my new lupo. I have had the car a couple of weeks, the modifications have been small so far (Door strips, painting the mirrors gloss black, changing the aerial, debadged grill head unit etc) i'm hoping to get some coilovers from PhilJ soon and then some nice deep dish wheels. The filler panel should be in the bonnet when the paint comes.

(headunit may be up forsale if anybody is interested)

Ollie

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01510.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC01511.jpg

Edited by OPS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fitted the filler badge and the car looks alot smoother. I am running out of small things to do before I put the wheels and coilovers on, I may de-wiper it.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie

POCO002.jpg

Edited by OPS

I have fitted the filler badge and the car looks alot smoother. I am running out of small things to do before I put the wheels and coilovers on, I may de-wiper it.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie

POCO002.jpg

nice :shades:

Fitted my new wheel's yesterday. They are 8x13" ATS classic's. with 175 50 Stretched tyres (I think). Looks abit like a monster truck at the moment but once it's lowered I think they will suit,(may take them off untill it's lowered)

New german plates arrived yesterday aswell. went for the unbanded ones.

Ollie

Cars020.jpg

Cars017.jpg

Cars016.jpg

Is there any chance of seeing that p/chop at a height where it would be driveable please?

Not that it doesn't look good as it is, just i'd like to get an idea of how it might actually look as i'm a fan of ATS classics on a Lupo.

Cheers,

Matt.