My Lupo - new wheels page 5

lupogirl

yeah a little bit but no where near as bad as the chrome it didnt matter how much i cleaned them they just flaked but i think these ones will be ok x thanks for the comments guys x x

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

new rims look ace :)

your ride is unique, just like you, thats all that matters,

barry boys and the rest of the cocks who moan about it just have no life and nothing better to do that sit on a computer and harass other peoples creations, i love it how i've not seen one barry boy who dare put his real location on the webiste + they will never tell you, they reckon they walk around in barry boys t-shirts at all the car shows, but i've yet to see one :P

anyway like the new rimmage ;)

mes tinks that looks pretty cool. alot of works gone into and and the new rims r nice. the back aint for me but each to there own...

Glen

New wheels look ace, I for one love this lupo, thanks for coming to Donny with us last year with night-riders, car looked ace and certainly had loads of attention, the standard of the work is brilliant, and you and your partner are great and easy to get along with,

Cheers,

Rich

New wheels look ace, I for one love this lupo, thanks for coming to Donny with us last year with night-riders, car looked ace and certainly had loads of attention, the standard of the work is brilliant, and you and your partner are great and easy to get along with,

Cheers,

Rich

Thanks for the comments guys really appreciate it as i know its not everyones taste but im cool with that oh an one thing rich the 'partner' is now the ex lol x

Earni the rim and centre caps are silver the rest of the wheel is white x

Edited by lupogirl