Spyed Blue lupo

linzi

Aww thanks..! I spyed yours out my mirror and got all excited.!! lol :blush:

Where was all you going i seen some more lupos and golf's..! xx

We were off to the new inn in Durham for a drink, i was just stopping off on my way to get petrol. You'll have seen Rich and Matt A off here in their Lupos and if it was a red mk2 golf that was Sharpy and Tino in a dark blue mk3 golf. First thing i said when i got there was that i'd just seen a nice lupo with a fit girl driving, they spotted you too! :lol:

We were off to the new inn in Durham for a drink, i was just stopping off on my way to get petrol. You'll have seen Rich and Matt A off here in their Lupos and if it was a red mk2 golf that was Sharpy and Tino in a dark blue mk3 golf. First thing i said when i got there was that i'd just seen a nice lupo with a fit girl driving, they spotted you too! :lol:

Aww i thought there was some kind off show on when i seen all the cars going past..! lol :rolleyes:

Awww you making me blush..! :wub: I thought i was guna go up the curb cos i was staring at you and ya car..! lol Im very nosy..! Iv never seen ya before so was suprised..! lol

• 3 weeks later...

You cowboys and cowgirls will have to keep me posted when the next Lupo meet is on local so I can have a run out. I just live down next to the river in Mount Pleasant which is in between Washington and Durham.

Cheers, Dan

You cowboys and cowgirls will have to keep me posted when the next Lupo meet is on local so I can have a run out. I just live down next to the river in Mount Pleasant which is in between Washington and Durham.

Cheers, Dan

North East Road Trip

:)

I spottted a lush blue lupo yesterday about 7ish i gave him a smile he hasa CLUBLUPO reg plate in his back window..!

Who isss heeee..? lol :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you have that silver Lupo on th-lines that I often see down Teesside park?

:wub::wub:

I can catergorically say no other Section 5 members endorse Teesside Park (otherwise known as T-park).

Linzi - I will say hello one day. It would be rude not too!

Awww thanks i feel so privileged..! :D xx

section 6.

I have a girlfriend.

Raffa has a girlfriend.

Martin has a 17 year old girlfriend.

Ben has a girlfriend.

Sharpy has a 17 year old girlfriend.

we're not sex fiends, just happens we have younger gf's however ben's is older which balances the force.

Indeed. I have no further comeback to this, as I can't think of anything witty and I don't know the full ins and outs of my fellow Section 5 members girlfriends.

Might I add I am single(ish), well i'm single if you're asking... not if you're asking though Rich... I meant if anyone else is asking...

But we aren't sex fiends. Honest.

I just pester girls at Bug Jam when i'm drunk, it worked though.