Castle Combe vw & audi track day

vworks41

I'll be going in the other half's TT for sure. Maybe we can tow the loop behind haha

Nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Taking it round the track or just watching then?

Nice Taking it round the track or just watching then?

Definately taking her on the track. Went on Donnington a couple of weeks back for the TTOC evenTT07 and she performed like a beast. She's had a remap recently too so we can put her through her paces!

Definately taking her on the track. Went on Donnington a couple of weeks back for the TTOC evenTT07 and she performed like a beast. She's had a remap recently too so we can put her through her paces!

Cool... I'll look out fot it them, what color is it?

Cool... I'll look out fot it them, what color is it?

Omg i think i know the spec off by heart : Audi TTC 225 (minus remap) Avus Silver, Brilliant Red interior, private plate X6 TTC, Vortex OEM Bodykit, Forge Short shift and side shift...

cant remember the rest. Its got the facelift front grille if that helps it stand out tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just look for a fast silver blur tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im looking forward to see Reeves little beast out on the track again after his crash last year.

Reeves-06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

XSP_6965.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Im looking forward to see Reeves little beast out on the track again after his crash last year.

Reeves-06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

XSP_6965.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Oooohhh Ouch sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ill be there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was there with my old man, seen a few nice lupo's. but i didnt come in the red lupo sport this time, came in a White Mk5 Edition 30 golf if anyone saw me.

Good day out, Reeves car was a beast, loved it as ive got a Mk 2.0 16v aswell. My pride and joy so to see him lappin in the 1.16's was awesome.

Nice Silver loop on the far side of the parkin area, smart. and a crazy yellow arosa. sweet

i was there with my old man, seen a few nice lupo's. but i didnt come in the red lupo sport this time, came in a White Mk5 Edition 30 golf if anyone saw me.

Good day out, Reeves car was a beast, loved it as ive got a Mk 2.0 16v aswell. My pride and joy so to see him lappin in the 1.16's was awesome.

Nice Silver loop on the far side of the parkin area, smart. and a crazy yellow arosa. sweet

Think that may of been mine parked on the far side. Was hoping no1 would see it.....very dirty, didnt get a chance to clean it before the show

I think I saw your old man's car, very nice. My old man has a audi ur turbo but wouldnt let me bring it!

Edited by Lou's Lupo GTI

Yep seen that white e30 very smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wish i could afford one!!

Was great to see Reeves mk1 back in action, like you said awesome!! Bills yellow ibiza sounded sweet to, liked to of seen that running slicks cause that was another quick motor.

• 4 weeks later...
Did anyone see my green lupo (Ronal Turbos, Coilovers, Black Lights etc)?

Was parked next to the JabbaSport stand, it was my bedroom for the weekend lol

Anyone also see the JabbaSport Corrado & Golf Mk2 Ripping round the track?

Yep seen ur loop ;) That mk2 was quite a beast to, but with very annoying brakes :D

It was supposed to be there for its first outing and shakedown, but telling that to the driver is another thing. Was running 1 bar of boost at the time, now running 1.6, got 370bhp so far! :D :D :D

I agree though, the brakes sounded awful, still worked tho :D

Edited by KrazyKev