Hey, just another newbie saving for a lupo GTI

Ashley

Hey everybody.

I'm dead set on getting a Lupo GTI for my next car.

My name is ashley and i have just finished my A Levels. I thought I would join because you might be able to help me along the way to becoming a lupo owner.

Oh btw i am fully aware that the insurance will be an absolute bitch lol. I just absolutely love Lupo's.

I'm not gonna start up the 5 speed vs 6 speed debate again. Im just gonna try n get my hands on one cus i know that the difference is very slight.

Hope to be a contributing member to this club, and especially hope to have a lupo within the next year!!!

Cheers all

Edited by Ashley

welcome matey

sure you wont regret getting a gti shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

superb cars biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol ok Will, I have read the many threads on 5 vs 6 speed haha.

Edited by Ashley

All those who say the 5 speeders are better are just jealous they don't have a 6 speed gearbox wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh and welcome!

• 2 weeks later...