Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

Hi loving the car i looking get 15 by 7 j for my lupo bit dont want take rear adjuster out as people said will rub with people in back even if have arch work would it work if i cut spring and left adjuster on would it be ok people back

Hi loving the car i looking get 15 by 7 j for my lupo bit dont want take rear adjuster out as people said will rub with people in back even if have arch work would it work if i cut spring and left adjuster on would it be ok people back

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe Cool pictures !!

Hope you had a good time !!

i see this at the nwdubs meet not long ago. maybe last month? i was in the red lupo.. didnt get a chance to speak to you or anything. hopefully next time!? :) car looks sweet btw, low aint the word and the rear wheel fitment is ridiculous! B) Ryan

• 3 weeks later...

which splitter are you talking about?

the seat one was trimmed down and screwed to the bottom of the bumper.

the mk3 golf gti one was a little more difficult, had to trim the centre, which isnt a great idea as there is a section there that holds the two parts together, so had to re attach that. then trimmed the ends down and screwed it into place again! :)

i see this at the nwdubs meet not long ago. maybe last month? i was in the red lupo.. didnt get a chance to speak to you or anything. hopefully next time!? :) car looks sweet btw, low aint the word and the rear wheel fitment is ridiculous! B) Ryan

It wasn't parked next to a lower yellow Lupo was it?

:P

Ben, sent you a text.

Went to the Spotted cow in oscar the weekend

Made me smile :D