Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

Vbucketsnow.jpg

snow plough you say ??...

Volkswagen-Kever--160965.jpg

the ironic thing about that photo is that one of the VW ad campaigns for the beetle in the states was

" how does the guy that drives the snow plaw get to work? * man gets in beetle and drives off in the snow*"

it seems all he had to do was slam his beetle and he wouldn't need the plough at all

lstwc.jpg

Vbucketsnow.jpg

snow plough you say ??...

Volkswagen-Kever--160965.jpg

the ironic thing about that photo is that one of the VW ad campaigns for the beetle in the states was

" how does the guy that drives the snow plaw get to work? * man gets in beetle and drives off in the snow*"

it seems all he had to do was slam his beetle and he wouldn't need the plough at all

lstwc.jpg

amazing! i have always loved the bucket! and that beetle has been something i have been drooling over for ages too! haha amazing!!!

nice one for the sig too sir! ;)

awesome car, love the way it is now and really looking forward to seeing what you have planned. dont think anyone could look at your car and not grin! quick question tho... where the hell did you get those wing mirrors, they are full of win and candy.

lovely matey. You still down all the way? Hows it driving and what tyres are on them? Fitted mine at the weekend looks ace had to raise it up 15 mm up front as it couldnt get of the drive lol and it scrapes mad im sure your the same. I need to raise the back but i dont know how? Got so much weight in the back its on the floor lol. Get some more pics up bud :-)