it runs.

Rich

you don't want to know how I got around it.

I'm going to chop out the GTI well and weld it in, I had to do a temporary fit to mine and it's got a large hole in it now.

I got over zealous today and took a bit more out than I should have.

It's the one part of this that I haven't done properly so far.

Had to be done though, Chris (of 260 fame) polished me pipe yesterday smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL The spare wheel well idea being thrown around before i left was humorous to say the least!!!

I had to polish your pipe because you couldn't do it properly, taking the sandpaper to it would've just put nasty marks all over it.

Hmmm, maybe the amount of cars visible in that photo would have something to do with your neighbour shouting abuse at you as she parked up. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Miserable bast*rd.

Glad to hear it's running and that I was of some help. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I had a surprise visit from Rich today Untitled-1-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-3-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-4-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-6-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-8-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-9-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-10-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Just a few little bits to finish it off I think. You’ve done a really good job mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />