Not having a good day!

lunalupi

1. My new Debit card hasn't arrived, my current one runs out in 2 days

2. The bank managed to block my old card, along with the new one which never arrived, when they ordered a replacement

3. I now have £5 to see me through x number of days until the new card arrives

4. My mum had her wallet stolen a few days ago, so she has no cards or cash at the moment, we were using my card.

5. The garage I always use to fit my tyres no longer fits customer provided tyres, so I had to go to another garage which isn't as careful with my wheels

6. I got sacked yesterday for totally pathetic reasons

and it's not even 5 o'clock yet dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Well, the bullshit reason they gave was that i was 'too intelligent for the job' and the work was 'too menial for me'. I was too annoyed to speak to them today, but my mum was in town so popped in to ask for a better reason, and it turns out it was for some shitty load of little things I did wrong like needing to be told what to do when I arrive in the morning (bear in mind I arrive at 8am, they will have been there 1-2 hours already, nothing happens in a set order and we don't have a mornings job list - how else am I supposed to know what to do without being told whats left to do?). Argh!!!!! Picture17.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by lunalupi

it could be worse lamb.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Crusoe

weighs the rack down a bit but cheaper than a size 5 cam biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hehe, thats a funny picture Crusoe! It could be worse, this is true

Today has been a bit better - the woman who stole my mums wallet has confessed and given it back, so at least she hasmost of it back now. And one of her cards arrived so we can now get money! I can't get money from the Bank, because we don't have a branch - I use the Post Office, and I need a card for that...Hopefully it will get here early next week

I'm re-jigging my CV at the moment, ready to take it into some agencies this afternoon. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hehe, thats a funny picture Crusoe! It could be worse, this is true

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you were the sheep!

R wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lunalupi- here is a small bunny to cheer you up!

Image014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I handed my notice in yesterday, but they didn't accept it lol.

the lenghts aberdonians will go to etc. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was about to say sheep will go to any lengths to get away from crusoe

Awwww, thats cute! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well, it looks like I may have landed on my feet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Went into a recruitment agency today, and they had just recieved a request for a Temp Receptionist for the summer - so, I am now Receptionist at Polamco in Bath! Hopefully I will do well, because its almost full time, right through the summer! *crosses fingers*